Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I've Been Inactive
Hello folks! Local fruit here. So, I've been inactive on gmod. It's just one of those things that have happened. No, I'm not burnt out, I just have an interest in playing other games at the moment. However, with that being said, I am going to go ahead and resign from staff. I don't owe an explanation as to why, but I'll give one anyways:

I had to fight to be on the staff team. Regardless of whether you think so or not, it was clear that certain PH staff members were very adamant in not wanting me to be staff. This was evident in the clusterfuck that is my second application. Even whenever I did finally join the team, I felt so out of place, and even found evidence of PH staff openly expressing their dislike towards me. This was a huge blow to my self-confidence. I tried so hard to prove that I had changed and improved as a person, and yet, there were very few who gave me the benefit of the doubt. Some of these staff members have apologized; others have not. This combined with all of the other things that have happened in my life within the past few months have made me lose all motivation to be a helpful staff member. Perhaps this is my fault. Maybe I should have reached out more. But, I truly felt like it wouldn't have made a difference anyways. The "culture" of the PH staff team is something I no longer wish to be apart of. I don't want to spend any more time trying to prove myself to those who will never even give me the chance. It's just the constant feeling of never fitting in, and ultimately, the fight wasn't worth the reward.

With that being said, thank you to the few who did let me prove myself.

@TheUltraFish Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt and hearing my side. You are probably one of the most unbiased people I've met, and you hear both sides of every argument. Thank you for being understanding.

@"B0T ikillyou" By far one of the coolest motherfuckers I know, and a really good friend. You're awesome dude. #B0tForPHAdmin.

@MissPauling Another dope ass person. You reached out to me, and it means more than you know. So thank you for that.

To the others who have always been friendly and welcoming to me, I appreciate you all. Please, don't take this as a call-out against PH staff. Most of them are really cool people, and they know what they're doing. I just don't fit in, and that's okay. My short tenure as trusted is finally wrapped up.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Things were better when I was co owner anyway pce out shortstack

And remember stan 2D women
TL/DR: PH Moment... Part 2

good ole kiwi, after all that trouble of getting staff just to resign... albeit I don't blame you. To put it bluntly, staffing Gmod sucks, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar who deceives themselves. 

<3
Im really sorry to see this smol bean.

You and I have had our differences, and I came to you straight up and told you I am just an asshole basically. You were a really great addition to the team and I am annoyed you didn't get the respect you really did deserve, from myself included. You shouldn't have had to try to prove yourself so hard. There are a lot of changes coming in this community, and I hope one day to have you on the staff side again, if not - I will happily see you out there in the ph field

Much love kiddo <3
Go away
It feels bad seeing this here but I know it's what's best for you. You're a great staff member and a wholesome, wonderful person.
I am so sorry you went through that. I wish things could be different. But, we can't change the past just move on from it.
In the end, I'm glad you stuck around for as long as you could. I'll miss you out there  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
You deserved better, knew you’d be good staff from the get go. Take it easy, shortie.
Aw man, I'm sorry to hear this. I haven't gotten to know you much and wish things were different. I also just wish you the best and maybe hope to see you around once and a while. Take care Kiwi.
Bye midget!

I'll have fun beating you in other games.
(12-30-2020, 02:59 PM)Damester Wrote: Bye midget!

I told you I'd resign whenever you applied
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(12-30-2020, 03:03 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 02:59 PM)Damester Wrote: Bye midget!

I told you I'd resign whenever you applied
Fuck yeah, that's awesome 

The power I have...