Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I've Been Inactive
I'm sorry that you didn't get the respect you deserved, You were one of the first few people I interacted with when coming back to Dinkleberg's and gave me such a warm welcome. Your kindness is what I'll remember but hopefully you'll come back to kick my butt in PH here and there.
Please take care, short stuff.
I'm very sorry to hear that, kiwi. Honestly, I also thought you deserve better [2]. It's very upsetting to see someone who actually deserves to be staff more than some to resign. You are so nice, polite and fun to play with, bb. I hope to still see you around.
Come visit us on Murder, I'll be happy to rdm your ass :)
Ph staff being toxic?? No way!

This place is awful and the staff culture has become far worse in the last couple years or so. I'm happy that you're making the choice to distance yourself from this shithole.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Rip Kiwi. Drop by TTT you Nimbloit
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Well Well Well...

A kind and new fruit I met through PH for the past months.

Kiwi you deserve some respect and kindness from people like me. You are working hard to become a PH Staff, and I am pleased that you are working on it.

I hope things go out well for you on the other side.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Honestly, jumping into a staff team is kind of like transferring to a new school mid year.

Best of luck on your life adventures!!!! 

I'll still see you around Wee Little Fruit