Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hm, yeah
Offender's Name & Steam ID:  Bernie Gurs (STEAM_0:0:177989454)

Potential Witnesses: @Speedydog @bl00dy_ZeX @Dragonix94

Reason to Ban: Mic Spam, gag evading, slurs

Proof: https://youtu.be/CWV3zknmV_s
0:00 - Where he is making the noise and I warn him, he continues, i gag
3:51 - I have the ungag ready, I'm killed so I go to quickly check if the person is cheating, he leaves
the rest of the video is the whole leaving and coming back, getting regagged, and so on.

Other: Sorry my mic isn't picked up in the recording, but I did warn him via my mic. I didn't start the recording until the second or third warning but I'm sure I did say to stop much earlier than what the video caught. I wish I had it started at the beginning of the round because I did hear him doing it much earlier but I wasn't tabbed in. I was going to ungag him before he left.

I feel like at a certain point we could of just stopped but I feel he would of kept doing what he was doing.
Yeah, I saw the player was given sufficient warning prior to the original gag, and seemed content on breaking whatever rules he could. +1
According to what I just saw in the video, player bernie did indeed mic spam and he served his round gag, but ended up leaving, he would've been fine in coming back, yes he did leave but was instantly gagged, i didn't hear him mic spam again for the rest of the video, he was kept gagged for no reason afterwards. No map gag or kick occurred, so not much to go off of here. This was acted on too quickly. He was leaving but he was getting gagged unjustly regardless if he initially mic spammed the first time. It's only punishment evasion when they are in a current gag, and technically his gag time ended without him realizing how things work. I don't see a ban here, sorry.
(12-30-2020, 09:23 PM)Agent Doge Wrote: According to what I just saw in the video, player bernie did indeed mic spam and he served his round gag, but ended up leaving, he would've been fine in coming back, yes he did leave but was instantly gagged, i didn't hear him mic spam again for the rest of the video, he was kept gagged for no reason afterwards. No map gag or kick occurred, so not much to go off of here. This was acted on too quickly. He was leaving but he was getting gagged unjustly regardless if he initially mic spammed the first time. It's only punishment evasion when they are in a current gag, and technically his gag time ended without him realizing how things work. I don't see a ban here, sorry.
Yeah that makes sense, my apologies. I'll approach it differently the next time things happen
I agree with what Abdel said, since he was going to be ungagged I would've left him be with just a note that leaving to get rid of the gag is not what we do in the server. Thank you for the report though.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor