I want this ban off my Record in 2021
reductions on permas make 0 sense if it has been more than one month change my mind
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(01-02-2021, 03:20 PM)Cake Wrote: I was debating on whither or not to bring this up but eh screw it I want to see what you have to say about it

During the time between your resignation and your ban I had seen a message of you saying something along the lines of  "Im going to abuse till they take away my rank" then at a later time you hopped in a call and I remember hearing you say something along the lines of "I got on massed for the last 2 days and no one has done anything about it"

Since this is a question directly to me, I’ll answer. 

(I’m  on my phone so sorry if the formatting sucks)

1. I specifically remember what I did. I saw I still had test mod 3 weeks after I resigned, and was extremely annoyed. I told Uriel that I was going to abuse until someone did something; after messing around for an hour and nobody did anything, I got off. The next time I got on I had the full intent to mass to get myself banned, and I will say this: when I get impulsive I make extremely irrational decisions as a way to get attention (see “shut up rule” thread). It’s inexcusable but I am making strides to replace this bad habit.

2. I said that nobody had put a ban request up and it had been 2 days. I didn’t say anything in a bragging manner, I simply just thought it was funny that it wasn’t publicly posted, which is what I was talking about when I said that. 

I’ll say this publicly as a final note on this thread: I am completely complacent with either result that will occur. I have no reason to lie about anything that I’ve done or said because to be frank, I’m a terrible liar, and it’s a waste of time and energy for me to do that. 

i hope these answers were satisfactory
(01-02-2021, 04:58 PM)David Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 03:20 PM)Cake Wrote: I was debating on whither or not to bring this up but eh screw it I want to see what you have to say about it

During the time between your resignation and your ban I had seen a message of you saying something along the lines of  "Im going to abuse till they take away my rank" then at a later time you hopped in a call and I remember hearing you say something along the lines of "I got on massed for the last 2 days and no one has done anything about it"

Since this is a question directly to me, I’ll answer. 

(I’m  on my phone so sorry if the formatting sucks)

1. I specifically remember what I did. I saw I still had test mod 3 weeks after I resigned, and was extremely annoyed. I told Uriel that I was going to abuse until someone did something; after messing around for an hour and nobody did anything, I got off. The next time I got on I had the full intent to mass to get myself banned, and I will say this: when I get impulsive I make extremely irrational decisions as a way to get attention (see “shut up rule” thread). It’s inexcusable but I am making strides to replace this bad habit.

2. I said that nobody had put a ban request up and it had been 2 days. I didn’t say anything in a bragging manner, I simply just thought it was funny that it wasn’t publicly posted, which is what I was talking about when I said that. 

I’ll say this publicly as a final note on this thread: I am completely complacent with either result that will occur. I have no reason to lie about anything that I’ve done or said because to be frank, I’m a terrible liar, and it’s a waste of time and energy for me to do that. 

i hope these answers were satisfactory
Thank you for answering me if i came of accusatory im sorry. I am satisficed with the responses given and it has diminished some of my concerns about the unban. Best of luck to you sugar
(01-01-2021, 02:38 PM)(j)ax Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 01:26 AM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: -1 to an unban +1 to maybe a reduction. Why? Because you were staff on the server for quite a bit and you knew the rules and still broke them. People saying you learned your lesson when in fact you already knew the lesson and still chose to ignore it. You fucked up and should serve your time in my opinion.

It’s been like 2 months how much time does he have to “serve” lol
I didn't know how long he'd been banned for.
With that being said I see a few people still having some sort of issue with salty and that he acts on impulse which isnt a good thing on a TTT server and i've noticed a level of toxicity from him that i don't really like but again thats just me. I'm changing my vote to a neutral cause honestly i genuinely don't care if he stays banned or not.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(01-02-2021, 04:07 PM)NotRand Wrote: reductions on permas make 0 sense if it has been more than one month change my mind

bonk https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11645
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
To be fair if the only thing you've been banned for is mass RDM and then leaving, I don't see a issue in someone unbanning you because it has been a whole year. Sometimes people forget that with GMOD being so boring at times, it makes complete sense to kill random people at mass. But just because it makes sense doesn't mean it is ok, but then again people do things on the daily in the TTT server that is overlooked. At the end of the day, logically you don't really have a motive to get unbanned and then mass RDM again. So it does make sense for you to get unbanned to give you another chance, as if you mess up again you definitely will never be unbanned.
(01-03-2021, 04:24 PM)White Owl Wrote: To be fair if the only thing you've been banned for is mass RDM and then leaving, I don't see a issue in someone unbanning you because it has been a whole year. Sometimes people forget that with GMOD being so boring at times, it makes complete sense to kill random people at mass. But just because it makes sense doesn't mean it is ok, but then again people do things on the daily in the TTT server that is overlooked. At the end of the day, logically you don't really have a motive to get unbanned and then mass RDM again. So it does make sense for you to get unbanned to give you another chance, as if you mess up again you definitely will never be unbanned.
Just to be clear, he was banned November 8th, 2020, which was less than 2 months ago (not a whole year).
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
bumping for potential feedback from others
Unban appeal accepted. To be unbanned and 4 slays added. Do keep in mind that I am fully aware that you understand and acknowledge the rules as a prior staff member. As such, any further bans will take this into consideration. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]