~5 months later
I believe in 2nd chances or 3rd or whatever number you're up to now. Ive had the same confusion with thinking I was gonna be top T and being detective instead.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Now on the first appeal I thought it was kinda BS but literally just yesterday I almost made this same mistake, plus as we've been relaxing on over enforcing lately I think if we were to let you back now would be the time. +1 for full unban, its been long enough.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
+1 on unban, need more people who have game sense and can aim, *contingent* on yourself keeping your own trolling to a minimum and not instigating others to troll (wont name names but you like to hang out with people who like to have fun while causing trouble)

I made a mistake the other day of choosing top T and getting detective and rdming ONE person before I stopped but I had intentions to massacre the entire server. I think you have served your time and are showing intentions of returning on a better note. I will warn you that if you get accepted staff will likely be keeping an eye on you.
(01-03-2021, 02:34 PM)aeth0r Wrote: So it was the first round of the map and I had picked top T, as you know if the game selects you to be Detective it will override the top T reward and force you to be Detective, which is what happened in my case. I usually pay attention to the role changing but this time I was a bit preoccupied and just went autopilot resulting in the death 7 people xD

I'm honestly surprised not many other people can relate to this. I've played prophunt so much I can join the server half asleep and still somehow play well. Once you do something for so long, you develop a full on autopilot mode where your monkey brain just does the same stuff it always does to get its dopamine.

Free this man
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
thought the last appeal was bs, but this time fuckit, +1
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
Lol. You guys reduced the ban duration (basically unbanning) someone who shouldn't have even been unbanned for Ban Evading, but you didn't unban someone for being a wee bit trigger happy? Talk about inconsistency.

Aethor should of been unbanned the first time. There was clearly no ill intent to intentionally Mass RDM, so why wasn't he just slain? I swear man... get your shit together.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-04-2021, 08:27 AM)Christian Wrote: Lol. You guys reduced the ban duration (basically unbanning) someone who shouldn't have even been unbanned for Ban Evading, but you didn't unban someone for being a wee bit trigger happy? Talk about inconsistency.

Aethor should of been unbanned the first time. There was clearly no ill intent to intentionally Mass RDM, so why wasn't he just slain? I swear man... get your shit together.

I think their argument against unbanning aeth0r was the fact that because  he bought something from the menu, he knew was detective..?

someone currently on the staff team or who was at the time he was banned, correct me if I'm wrong about that; however, I'm pretty sure that's what it was.
(01-04-2021, 11:39 AM)David Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 08:27 AM)Christian Wrote: Lol. You guys reduced the ban duration (basically unbanning) someone who shouldn't have even been unbanned for Ban Evading, but you didn't unban someone for being a wee bit trigger happy? Talk about inconsistency.

I think their argument against unbanning aeth0r was the fact that because  he bought something from the menu, so he knew was detective..?

someone currently on the staff team or who was at the time he was banned, correct me if I'm wrong about that; however, I'm pretty sure that's what it was.
This wasn’t mentioned to me but 

Yes, I bought a brawny brew, I instabuy it every time I’m T/D as soon as the round starts (if you’ve played with me ever/seen any log of me you’ll know this). I have it favorited in the shop for both sides so it’s at the top of the shop whenever I open it and I don’t have to scroll down, so it’s not like I’m looking through what items are available. All it did was contribute more to  me thinking I was a T because I was still able to go through with that routine. Literally muscle memory. If I had bought a detective specific item that would be a different story.
As I did in your previous appeal I'll give you +1 I still believe you. I've also had times where I don't even notice my role in the game or I even think the round already ended so I just do oopsies. Also, 5 months is enough.
+1 for reasons stated by many others already
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]