Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let Norm Burn Murder !
Hey Buddy

I am not gonna be voting here but I would like to say that you are the kindest person I have ever met on the server.

We haven't interacted since the prop hunt days and I would like to come back to those moments or maybe create these moments in Murder.

I am not much active on Murder but it's fun to play.

Norm, You're a good and kind person, I would love to see you support the Murder server.

Good Luck with getting promoted to Moderator!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Hey norm, always good to see people applying for staff. I however, have a couple of concerns that have been happening on ph. Several staff members and community members have aired grievances about you cocking an attitude for no good reason, overstepping staff, and egging on trolls. I hope this is not what you do in murder but I do not know since I am on murder very little to not at all. You can explain your actions if you so please, but this is mainly to bring the notice into the staff application since these issues have only gotten worse on ph with you, the higher murder rank you have gotten. I know the servers staff differently, but that does not excuse you for being rude to people, especially other staff. We are in this together but only if we choose to be.

Ultra, F. A., Sr. (2021). Prop Hunters (6th ed., Vol. 2, Hivemind). Ohio, OH: Goose.
It doesn't matter if the servers are different, I understand .The problem is egging trolls.Every time I try to help .some staff says "stop egging trolls" that really annoys me . And I stopped helping ph to stop this problem .Seriously, every time I try to help, it's happening .When I say I didn't do it, the argument starts. "When you get a higher murder rank," I don't think it's about rank.Seriously, I'm just playing prop hunt for fun .Not to feed the trolls. I know it all happened this month. Just because of a misunderstanding. I don't think that I'm not a perfect person or staff. I know when that happened. I hope I've explained myself
(01-05-2021, 12:25 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: It doesn't matter if the servers are different, I understand .The problem is egging trolls.Every time I try to help .some staff says "stop egging trolls" that really annoys me . And I stopped helping ph to stop this problem .Seriously, every time I try to help, it's happening .When I say I didn't do it, the argument starts. "When you get a higher murder rank," I don't think it's about rank.Seriously, I'm just playing prop hunt for fun .Not to feed the trolls. I know it all happened this month. Just because of a misunderstanding. I don't think that I'm not a perfect person or staff. I know when that happened. I hope I've explained myself
I understand what you're trying to do, but like what you and I had just discussed, the issue is that you do not understand what you are doing to hinder us when trying to do our parts for the ph server. 

You had sent me screen shots of an issue you said you didn't thing was egging on trolls, I was able to highlight I believe 4 parts of you egging on the troll and the actual part where you called out a ghoster. Possum was handling the situation that time, I am not sure IF she was on server - I cannot remember, but it was heavily discussed in the PH chat that you were wrong and you became defensive. Which I can understand, but we talked about this after you had unblocked me from discord because you were upset that I told you that you were calling out ghosters. We had a good chat, and I appreciated what we had exchanged in how we felt on the situation. 

Now, the part that really annoys me (and some others on staff but for the sake of this I will just speak about myself - like usual lol) that I don't really think you quite understand you're doing, is that you come into the server and have this "Holier Than Thou" attitude when something you don't agree with or like happens and that creates a) trolls b) tension and c) communication break downs. We totally appreciate you wanting to help us and we respect that very much, but we cannot keep telling you over and over to please stop egging on trolls/calling out ghosters. 

So when we ask you to not do these things, you become very upset and you become incredibly rude, defensive, argumentative and honestly, really fucking hard to want to help. The staffing community is a great dynamic of people, and I do not doubt your ability to be moving up in staff, even after this is all said and done I am still rooting for you. 

But what Abdel is asking for you to clear up is a huge concern and it should be regarding anyone in staff who frequents other servers. Like I had said to you, we don't come to Murder and staff you and be rude to you, why are you coming at us?

I want you to succeed. But the issues with the staff and the members of PH I do feel should be addressed at one point or another. 
Until then, you DO very much have a +1. 

Good luck Norm, and please feel free to message me if you have ANY concerns about any of this.
Go away
(01-05-2021, 12:52 AM)MissPauling Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 12:25 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: It doesn't matter if the servers are different, I understand .The problem is egging trolls.Every time I try to help .some staff says "stop egging trolls" that really annoys me . And I stopped helping ph to stop this problem .Seriously, every time I try to help, it's happening .When I say I didn't do it, the argument starts. "When you get a higher murder rank," I don't think it's about rank.Seriously, I'm just playing prop hunt for fun .Not to feed the trolls. I know it all happened this month. Just because of a misunderstanding. I don't think that I'm not a perfect person or staff. I know when that happened. I hope I've explained myself
I understand what you're trying to do, but like what you and I had just discussed, the issue is that you do not understand what you are doing to hinder us when trying to do our parts for the ph server. 

You had sent me screen shots of an issue you said you didn't thing was egging on trolls, I was able to highlight I believe 4 parts of you egging on the troll and the actual part where you called out a ghoster. Possum was handling the situation that time, I am not sure IF she was on server - I cannot remember, but it was heavily discussed in the PH chat that you were wrong and you became defensive. Which I can understand, but we talked about this after you had unblocked me from discord because you were upset that I told you that you were calling out ghosters. We had a good chat, and I appreciated what we had exchanged in how we felt on the situation.

Calling ghosters out .Yeah, let's talk about that .That day, we gathered enough evidence to ban ghosts, and no staff was in the game for about 2 hours, and it really bothered us that ghosts were killing people, and we decided to kick because we had enough evidence, and a person started asking .Why did you kick him ? And after we kicked, we type to the reason (Ghosting ) and he started asking me many times, and I told him why I kicked him to stop it .The fact that he asked a lot of times made calling ghosters out .I told him why we kicked before the ghost joined back.

Now, the part that really annoys me (and some others on staff but for the sake of this I will just speak about myself - like usual lol) that I don't really think you quite understand you're doing, is that you come into the server and have this "Holier Than Thou" attitude when something you don't agree with or like happens and that creates a) trolls b) tension and c) communication break downs. We totally appreciate you wanting to help us and we respect that very much, but we cannot keep telling you over and over to please stop egging on trolls/calling out ghosters.

I'm sorry if I did that on the Prop Hunt .I really didn't want to take them out.I really understand what you're saying .These conversations better help me understand what I'm doing on the Prop Hunt.I'll be more careful with the that . .But I really don't want to feed them.I know I have more than 700 hours on this server.

So when we ask you to not do these things, you become very upset and you become incredibly rude, defensive, argumentative and honestly, really fucking hard to want to help. The staffing community is a great dynamic of people, and I do not doubt your ability to be moving up in staff, even after this is all said and done I am still rooting for

I'll talk to about that later .Will edit this 

But what Abdel is asking for you to clear up is a huge concern and it should be regarding anyone in staff who frequents other servers. Like I had said to you, we don't come to Murder and staff you and be rude to you, why are you coming at us?

Really believe ,or don't believe I didn't join the Prop Hunt to be rude to anyone,just for having fun .
abdel,possum or you ,I have great memories with all of you .I don't hate any of you.I remember having a good time when you joined the murder server.I dont hate someone.

I want you to succeed. But the issues with the staff and the members of PH I do feel should be addressed at one point or another. 
Until then, you DO very much have a +1. 

Good luck Norm, and please feel free to message me if you have ANY concerns about any of this.
Murder will now be burnt - Congratulations Norm and welcome to the light green team!