Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Articles of Impeachment Against Nicol J Bolas
(01-07-2021, 12:48 AM)Nicol Wrote: Overuled bc yeah
The Dinkleberg Senate has voted to override Nicol's veto. With a unanimous vote Nicol J Bolas has been reaffirmed as being removed from office effective immediately. Per the Dinkleberg Constitution Donor +’s will have control of the server.

-Majority Whip Gabe

CC: Majority Leader @Tedgp908
No
(01-03-2021, 10:34 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote:
Directing current and former Staff officials not to cooperate with the Committees—in response to which nine Administration officials defied subpoenas for testimony, namely Ethan, Battons, Jack, Jammins, Quaxi Girl, Raider Hanks, Scoovie, Noire, and Cake.
Wait
why the actual duck did you put an s at the end of my name?

I am not an entity of many. I am just one Jammin.
It is the mistakes of donor+s like teddy here that prove your downfall.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-08-2021, 01:22 AM)Jammin Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 10:34 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote:
Directing current and former Staff officials not to cooperate with the Committees—in response to which nine Administration officials defied subpoenas for testimony, namely Ethan, Battons, Jack, Jammins, Quaxi Girl, Raider Hanks, Scoovie, Noire, and Cake.
Wait
why the actual duck did you put an s at the end of my name?

I am not an entity of many. I am just one Jammin.
It is the mistakes of donor+s like teddy here that prove your downfall.
The articles are clearly talking about the former player and Nicol J Bolas childhood best friend, Jammins. The senate has evidence proving that Jammins has aided and abetted in Nicol’s reign of tyranny and abuse.
Theodore Gee Pee the 908th, please allow me to fix the various grammatical errors in your statement. Please find the list below:
1. " Bolas' " not "Bolas" (you are describing this "Jammins" character as a friend of Bolas, thusly the possessive form of the noun should be used and should have an apostrophy at the end)
2. "Senate" not "senate" (Senate as a governing body should be capitalized)
3. "...Jammins aided and abetted" not "...Jammins has aided and abbetted" (having the word "has" in there makes it a perfect present tense, yet aided and abetted assumes that I did actions in the past)
4. Nicol J. Bolas, not Nicol J Bolas (learn punctuation)
5. Jammin, not Jammins. I know you are educated enough to pay someone to write up your articles, so I know you should be able to read how my name is spelled.

The unpaid intern who wrote that response has been promptly fired.
Even though donor+'s are apparently rising up. A simple donor without the plus has written these "articles."

(01-09-2021, 06:41 PM)Jammin Wrote: Even though donor+'s are apparently rising up. A simple donor without the plus has written these "articles."
The tyrant, Nicol refuses to give me Donor + on the forums. Our lawyers are still researching on if this is an impeachable offense. If so I will introduce new Articles of Impeachment.
Lmao

(01-09-2021, 09:46 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 06:41 PM)Jammin Wrote: Even though donor+'s are apparently rising up. A simple donor without the plus has written these "articles."
The tyrant, Nicol refuses to give me Donor + on the forums. Our lawyers are still researching on if this is an impeachable offense. If so I will introduce new Articles of Impeachment.
The tyrant has fallen and your Donor+ status has been restored.
The Necro has been processed.