• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello :3
sorry but :3 is banned from ttt im gonna have to rdm you now
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Howdy! Welcome to the forums!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

(02-14-2021, 11:35 AM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: sorry but :3 is banned from ttt im gonna have to rdm you now
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(02-13-2021, 03:36 PM)gebriel ❥ Wrote: Hello! Welcome to the forums! I was wondering when you'd join the forums! TTT is to the left, PH is to the right- Don't make eye contact with the shitposters-
^^^
 good advice here. Welcome!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Enjoy your stay here 

and remember do not dis my best girl
(02-13-2021, 05:36 PM)Quantum_Edge Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 04:31 AM)Soap Wrote: HI my name is sophia but most people call me by my in-game name, soap! i joined dink's in september and decided it's about time i introduce myself. i generally can be found on murder and PH although i recently started playing TTT in my free time  Heart  :D

Sophia is a Great player she a loser but so am I so I try teaching her the ~Quantum ways~  Of TTT.

Heart  If anyone would like to know the Quantum ways pls reach out and contact my support team   Heart

im banning u for simping
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Hello welcome to the forums!
[Image: titan.gif]