Turning Over a New Leaf
Ingame Name: StormSurge

SteamID: 76561198128250662

Who Banned You: "Raider Hanks"

Reason For Ban: "Attempted Mass RDM"

Length of Ban: "Indefinite"

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

I was banned on October 25 of 2019. It has been over a year since I was permanently banned. A little while after I was banned from this server I stopped playing Garry's Mod for a while to focus on other things. I believe in that space of time I have gained some maturity and would to ask for permission to rejoin this community. Unfortunately, I cannot exactly remember the circumstances in which the ban was made. I do not remember how it happened, but I'm quite sure it was justified. What I do remember, however, is the way I used to be. I'm quite sure the day I was banned I was blissfully unaware of how my actions affected other players. As I've stated, I believe I have become a more mature person in the space of that year and if given the opportunity, I would like to become a role model in this community. One thing I appreciate about this server specifically, and why I'm excited to return to it, is its unique maps and the friendly community that surrounds it. I would like to apologize to anyone I disrupted over my time spent here, and I would like to reconcile my actions.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes but an appeal was not made.

Other:
+1 good appeal, mass RDM shouldn't be a permanent ban anyway
Here is a thread related to your first ban. The teaming ban I mean. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8761
That being said you only have been banned twice, one for teaming and one for attempt mass rdm which is a perma. It has been a while since then so I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to give you another chance. 1+ for a unban. Hope to see you in the server sometime and I hope you have changed like you said.
+1, you know what they say about the third time.

Should be on thin Ice as you still broke the rules again after being banned for two weeks.

A year can change people that's for sure, so don't make staff regret this if you get unbanned.
FYI your steam ID (32) is STEAM_0:0:83992467

You've been banned for roughly 13 months, tmthst is plenty of time for someone to mature, as you said.
While waiting for your unban result, I'd encourage you to review our server rules here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4

I look forward to hopefully playing with you soon!
I'll reserve a +/-1 for committee vote
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
fuckit, plus one
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
+1 deserves another chance after so long
+1 solid apology/explaination
To be unbanned soon
[Image: b_560x95.png]