3Bxnes
I can't fuck around at 9 AM without him!
No, but seriously, +1. One of my favorite people to play with.
I would tangent here about how things shouldn't just default to "if (x) happens, punishment is (y)", but I'm not going to write that out. What I will say, though, is that Burb's right; Bxnes should've never been banned in the first place.
I'll leave off with Timbo's wise words; "I am a bxner"
+1. Sincere apology and you clearly know what you did wrong. I hope you don’t do it again. Messing around is fun but you need to pick your audience and your battles. It may seem fun to you but may annoy and ruin the game for others.
+1 for unban. Sometimes players need to realize that they've been messing around too much with the RDM.

The apology is more than welcome.
+1 My favorite murder test mod gave you the +1, I just hope a certain Cat face avatar user doesn't make fun of me for +1 on ya. That'd be pretty stupid NGL

But if rdm context didn't matter and all constant rdm was bannable, then they'd be a lot of serial prop-killer in the ban hole too. My man Bxnes isn't a degenerate prop-killer, so maybe before you ban him; you should focus on some of the more obnoxious players. Why some regulars think it's cool that they can prop-kill white names within 30 seconds of a round is beyond me. Also, how would you be able to redeem the RDM tickets on (s)oup?

In all seriousness, +1 he's a pivotal personality in the server. While it's good to remind us that regulars aren't above the law, I think it's clear that Bxnes isn't an extremely bad asshole. No one would be defending him as much if he was an unredeemable monster.
Comment retracted. I don't care to be involved.
unban this handsome mannnn
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
To be unbanned with 3 slays.
[Image: b_560x95.png]