Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jedasis's TMod Application
After thinking about it a little bit having the tdmod role would be a nice addition. Now, in all seriousness, I guess the rank would give you the independence you'd need to do a good job.

+1 because the tools of tdmod are more of a necessity and that getting the grasp of all of them would be good if you want to build independence. My only suggestion is to keep yourself on the rank enough to be confident and know when and when not to. After all, TTT staff is considered a quirky position and applying after being Trusted makes me think that you need tools and you're serious with it.
As I've stated before, Trusted is just A beginner role, you can't do much more than donor other than RDM report, T-MOD opens up some commands that allow you to do a better job at being Staff, Between !bring to get players unstuck, !karma to get that 1-hour ban ensuring the Trolls or Massers don't come back for a while, !getcommandtable as you first line to see if suspicious players are hacking (and with the consistency of relay bot it's more valuable than ever), and !fspec. It is my personal belief that the staff team should be mostly Blue. Until you give trusted the basic command to actually staff properly on the server. If you don't want to give trusted basic shit that staff need, Then at least promote them after 1 month if they are doing a decent job.

As For Jedasis, You'll be fine, I understand that You play at a time where there is high staff activity so you get beat to the punch by some of our more "Extraverted Staff" (Jammin). But in the future. As this is a self-identified, I Encourage you to work on them, ask to ban requests when the situation requires them. As for your consistency, who fucken cares. This is a GMOD server, you put IRL Shit first always. You don't seem like your climbing the ranks for shits and gigs, and you seem to have a genuine interest in helping the server and making it a better place for all. That's enough for me.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Bumping!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Your application has been accepted, congratulations!
[Image: b_560x95.png]