Poll: Was this fair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This was fair
84.62%
11 84.62%
This was unfair
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder Abuse
i said niglet and was warned and infinitely banned
(01-26-2021, 08:11 PM)two rats kissing Wrote: No reason to ever use the banned slurs on the server even when informing guests. they can easily be told to use !motd instead. Also the discussion has already been gone over many times that any attempt to go around using the slur words with symbols etc is against the rules too.
i did not i spelled it out and used 9s
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2375098151

Per server guidelines you should have been perma banned by me on the third warn for harassment. Please make an unban appeal.
(01-26-2021, 08:51 PM)Steiner Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 08:11 PM)two rats kissing Wrote: No reason to ever use the banned slurs on the server even when informing guests. they can easily be told to use !motd instead. Also the discussion has already been gone over many times that any attempt to go around using the slur words with symbols etc is against the rules too.
i did not i spelled it out and used 9s
 That doesn't make it better, everyone knew the word you meant and spelling it out like that is not acceptable. Considering you were just permanently banned meas there is much more to the situation. Again, if you have real evidence that there was abuse, please post it here.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
when one abuse thread dont work try try again
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(01-26-2021, 09:21 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: when one abuse thread dont work try try again
dif occasion
Not abuse, not in the correct format. Moving thread to archives.
[Image: b_560x95.png]