Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamemodes for us to play
If anyone would ever want to play a privet game and if we were to get enough people, i could host gun game, ytil, or any other gamemode i have or that you have.

Below are hyperlinks to addon list that i use in the gamemodes and also needed cause its the stuff i use.  :s

Gungame

YTIL
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Suicide Barrels
[ Played this back in the Sona days, it's fun if you're not competitive ]

Stop It Slender
[ Multiplayer Slender Obv, it's fun, scare your friends in source ]
i like
gerb when the suicided barrels i told mom your hosting tonight
I really want to play Suicide Barrels some time if we can get some people into that idea
(03-21-2021, 12:25 AM)§a gerbil Wrote: I really want to play Suicide Barrels some time if we can get some people into that idea
i got cheetos
(03-21-2021, 12:25 AM)§a gerbil Wrote: I really want to play Suicide Barrels some time if we can get some people into that idea

I would be up for that sometime  :)
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I think we should play a gamemode that would have positive real world impact after people play it. Maybe something that promotes a healthy lifestyle, one where hard work is appreciated and we spend our times doing good for the world. Recently I found out most Gmod players are filled with pent up anger I like to call GRage. It's what I have been looking into for a while. This GRage (could even be name of the gamemode) must be eliminated so players can either play gmod in a happier mindset or they move on from the game to do bigger and better things. Possible things GRage could do.

Two teams, one of which are the Ragers, they have rocket launchers and a thirst for blood! They are against the parents. The gamemode is sort of a roleplay mixed with hardcore fast paced action. The Ragers are trying to destroy all their parents with rocket launchers while the Parents have to talk the ragers out of it. It's a good testament to brains vs brawn and would love to see it play out large scale and I think this server would be a great start.

I could get more technical about the gamemode but I wouldn't want anyone to rip it from me especially considering how much I have already put in to the project. It's super fun though best with like 8-12 players because its about personal confrontations more than anything else.

Would love to hear thoughts or critics to make the experience more sir real and if you think you might be a Rager maybe you could tell me about what sort of ways you would want to hurt your parents in the gamemode. I sometimes have a hard time grasping the ragers perspective which has hurt the design process but it's all part of living I suppose.
the thread means i will host a pre-made gamemode dawg