Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended staff command list
Trusted

Gag - This revokes a specified players microphone usage. Use ungag to undo this. (!ungag DirtyDan)
Mute - This revokes a specified players chat usage. Use unmute to undo this. (!unmute DirtyDan)
Kick - This kicks a player from the game. Be sure to ALWAYS state a reason on a kick with !kick <player> <reason> I.E. !kick DirtyDan afk
Stopsounds(ss) - This is to stop all current playing sounds from playing on the map. This works for map music, mics, and player taunts.
Teleport(tp) - This will teleport the player where your crosshair is aimed.
Profile - Opens the steam profile of the specified user in the steam overlay.
Who - This is similar to the status command used in ulx.
Bring - This brings the specified player to you directly, unlike teleport, which puts them where the crosshair points.
Slay - This is used to kill the specified user.
Friends - This lists all added friends that a specified user has. Useful for detecting ghosters/troll groups

Test Mods

Ban - This is used to ban a player. Note that tmods can only ban up to 24 hours. You must specify the ban in the menu, or by typing it. (!ban Sharky 1440 bans for a day) 

Csay - This is used to put an announcement in the top center of all players screens.

Csaycolor - This is used to put an announcement in the top center of all players screens, but in color. 
Bring - This brings the specified player to you directly, unlike teleport, which puts them where the crosshair points
Slap =Guarding gun ,door prop blocking, and it can help in a lot of things
[b]Slay [/b]- This is used to kill the specified user. 
[b]Friends - This lists all added friends that a specified user has. Useful for detecting ghosters/troll groups.[/b]
Moderators 

Dban - This pulls up the list of disconnected players from the current map. This is used to ban players that have left recently/to avoid punishment. You can also easily copy names/ids this way.

Getcommandtable - This prints the list of commands that the specified user is running, into your console.

Ban - This is used to ban a player. You may specify the ban in the menu, or by typing it. (!ban nuru 0 is a permanent ban)

Banid - This is used to ban an id, useful for ban requests. Be sure to specify the ban reason.
[b]Unban [/b]- This is used to unban a player. Note the only time unban should be used is to unban a temp ban for a ban request or to fix your own bans. Otherwise you need administrator permission to unban.
Slap-Idk why moderators dont have this command 
Slay-Same 

I think these commands can be more helpful.The commands I suggest are written in red.Moderator +doesn't have a !friends command for staff. I believe it can be more helpful for staff to catch ghosts/trolls.Some people have hundreds friends, and it makes it difficult to find, and some people profile private .
+1 this is definitely needed
+1
The inability to use !friends command is hell.
My laptop is incredibly slow and it takes forever to check people's profiles.
I would argue that teleport is a more powerful command than bring, so there's no harm in trusted having the option to use either.

As for slap.. this command isn't effective for very much at all. Sometimes the player doesn't even notice, sometimes the slap literally does nothing, or sometimes the slap will launch them into low earth orbit. It's too random to be used effectively in my opinion. Teleport is much more versatile and reliable for solving propblocks, doorblocks, gun guarding, etc.

100% all staff should have the friends command though. Or all players honestly.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(01-13-2021, 06:17 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I would argue that teleport is a more powerful command than bring, so there's no harm in trusted having the option to use either.

As for slap.. this command isn't effective for very much at all. Sometimes the player doesn't even notice, sometimes the slap literally does nothing, or sometimes the slap will launch them into low earth orbit. It's too random to be used effectively in my opinion. Teleport is much more versatile and reliable for solving propblocks, doorblocks, gun guarding, etc.

100% all staff should have the friends command though. Or all players honestly.
we don't have free spectate ,we can't teleport the person we want to where we want to.It's a good thing to solve it
(01-13-2021, 06:34 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: we don't have free spectate ,we can't teleport the person we want to where we want to.It's a good thing to solve it

That's annoying.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Yeah, I think those are fair commands but i feel the slap command would be pointless in Murder? but i mean its only really most effective in Ph IMO
[Image: titan.gif]
Getcommandtable - This prints the list of commands that the specified user is running, into your console.

This should be moved down to trusted, In TTT it is one of the easiest ways to see if they have any basic hack scripts running.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(01-13-2021, 11:11 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Getcommandtable - This prints the list of commands that the specified user is running, into your console.

This should be moved down to trusted, In TTT it is one of the easiest ways to see if they have any basic hack scripts running.
 I mean yeah in one way i agree but at the same time, technically Mods and or Tmods are the ones that deal with players hacking
just because they can ban but idk, i do see how it could help catch hackers and whatnot if Trusted+ had it as well.
[Image: titan.gif]
Regulars for !printplayers :)
For ban requests, it can be very helpful