Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inkyblinky tmod app
+1 I've played with inky quite a bit, he's always nice and fair. I can see the concern about not being active enough. You never know if it's just a quick burst of activity or if he's in it from the long haul.

He always scans the vibe of the server and then takes appropriate action. And for that reason, I'm giving the +1.
Bump!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I would plus one because you're a cool dude but you weren't on for more than a year or something like that. I dunno how you're still a Trusted
(01-24-2021, 05:12 PM)nodnerb Wrote: I would plus one because you're a cool dude but you weren't on for more than a year or something like that. I dunno how you're still a Trusted
we refuse to demote afk staff
Apologies for the delay! At this time, your application has been denied. There has been good input given here and I see no reason why you won't be ready for T-mod with a little more time. You may reapply in one month. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]