Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Staff App
Ingame Name: Quantum, Quantum_Edge (the other names i use i only use during holidays just look out for the main name quantum)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:558801269
Discord Tag:Quantum#1081

Time Played: 626hours (according to damien)

When First Joined: sep 21 2020 apparently (according to gametracker)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play a lot in the morning and a lot at night Because I have no real life So Basically I'm online everyday 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community: I can slay the people that dare kill without proof and answer reports like a gentlemen.

Why you want to help the community: Like jedasis said in his Tmod app lots of staff have left the community and I think I have a chance at being a future staff member of  this community is really fun.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No First time baby.

How did you find us?: I was bored asf and I was jumping around servers looking for a server that didn't have weapon modifiers and I finally found this one this server feels like a original TTT server.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes sir/ma'am

Other: Shoutout to @JesseTheUndeadCowboy  ( for ban stuff I mean I helped out on ban requests  before but never did my own because I didn't know how to do it? )
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
+1,

Quantum is one of the better players of the server. He's well known and liked, and he's active. He knows the rules, and would be a fantastic staff.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
+1, he's a solid guy to play with and would make a good trusted since we need staff still according to the name of the server!
+1 He will do a good job, he's always online, and he ditched his online class to play gmod and complete his staff app
I kinda regret that.....
+1 He's the hero we need but don't deserve!
Now, I just want to let everyone know that I'm not apposed to Quantum becoming staff. I actually think he could do a good job as trusted. However, I'm going to give this a -1 for now for a few reasons.
1. You don't have any ban requests. As a result, I don't know if you have the tools set up for capturing evidence. Taking screenshots and videos of miscreants is a big big part of staffing on the server.
2. Temperament. Can you handle 1, 2, or 5 people yelling at you for enforcing the rules without lashing out at them? You put up with a lot of abuse as staff on TTT.
As I said, -1 for now. But if you get a couple ban requests in (which can be difficult to get the opportunity too, believe me I understand) and I see that you can handle the kind of abuse hurled at staff, I can definitely see myself giving a +1 in a second application.
He/Him/His
(01-15-2021, 04:27 PM)(j)ax Wrote: +1,

Quantum is one of the better players of the server. He's well known and liked, and he's active. He knows the rules, and would be a fantastic staff.
Heart
Hi Quantum, thank you for applying to join the staff team.

I think you would make a good staff member given some time, and maybe some extended time in the trusted role. Overall I think you know the ruleset well and you are very active in the community.
I reflect Jedasis' concerns regarding temperment. How would you handle a toxic server, should you get several persons yelling at you/screaming/micspamming/ect?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-16-2021, 12:34 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hi Quantum, thank you for applying to join the staff team.

I think you would make a good staff member given some time, and maybe some extended time in the trusted role. Overall I think you know the ruleset well and you are very active in the community.
I reflect Jedasis' concerns regarding temperment. How would you handle a toxic server, should you get several persons yelling at you/screaming/micspamming/ect?

I have sometimes gotten into said argument and I would just politely tell the person/people to calm down 

and I would refrain from using harsh words I think I can really handle it jammin boy.