Real Staff App
He is a good man
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(01-18-2021, 02:50 AM)the mad shitter Wrote: He is a good man

Its been way too long buddy.
[Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.png...height=701]
(01-16-2021, 10:55 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'm glad you to applyıng staff !.I've been playing a murder  with you for a long time, and I want to write my thoughts ..Last week, ı was tryıng to teach new players how to play . And  you trolled them many times .I understand you want to have fun, but I've warned you many times to stop ,sometimes when people say stop, you have to stop. And I've warned you many times not to push people off . .You  just do rdm and "  I'can take my slay  "this is not cool.Im havıng  fun with you, and I believe you have staff ability.I'm having fun playing with you, but I have to say it all .I hope you're not doing that on the ttt server.

I'm sorry, you're not just representing a ttt  server.I wish you luck  in your application
I honestly think this is a little redundant to the staff app because it's for a completely different server with major differences in rules and how staffing works. I agree it isn't reputable behavior but I still think this isn't a good enough point to bring up for a TTT staff application.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(01-18-2021, 09:38 AM)Damester Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 10:55 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'm glad you to applyıng staff !.I've been playing a murder  with you for a long time, and I want to write my thoughts ..Last week, ı was tryıng to teach new players how to play . And  you trolled them many times .I understand you want to have fun, but I've warned you many times to stop ,sometimes when people say stop, you have to stop. And I've warned you many times not to push people off . .You  just do rdm and "  I'can take my slay  "this is not cool.Im havıng  fun with you, and I believe you have staff ability.I'm having fun playing with you, but I have to say it all .I hope you're not doing that on the ttt server.

I'm sorry, you're not just representing a ttt  server.I wish you luck  in your application
I honestly think this is a little redundant to the staff app because it's for a completely different server with major differences in rules and how staffing works. I agree it isn't reputable behavior but I still think this isn't a good enough point to bring up for a TTT staff application.

TTT and Murder are very similar in rules and playstyle with some obvious differences, Murder being a little more simplistic. RDM is still RDM, trolling is still trolling, etc. Even regardless, it is still a community server. As staff, you represent not only your specific server, but the community as a whole. If he's doing stuff like this on Murder, what does he do on TTT? He was legitimately one RDM away from being banned from our server. If that's not a big enough point to bring up, I don't know what is.
(01-18-2021, 10:18 AM)August Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 09:38 AM)Damester Wrote:

TTT and Murder are very similar in rules and playstyle with some obvious differences, Murder being a little more simplistic. RDM is still RDM, trolling is still trolling, etc. Even regardless, it is still a community server. As staff, you represent not only your specific server, but the community as a whole. If he's doing stuff like this on Murder, what does he do on TTT? He was legitimately one RDM away from being banned from our server. If that's not a big enough point to bring up, I don't know what is.
I didn't know he was one rdm away from being banned.

Never Forget

TV GIRL

Incidents from other dinks servers can be relevant to TTT, especially with the similar nature of murder's playstyle. The trusted app committee will ultimately decide what information is relevant in determining the outcome, but any and all feedback is appreciated
I appreciate Norm bringing up his concerns, and I appreciate quantum replying to those concerns.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-18-2021, 11:22 AM)Jammin Wrote: Incidents from other dinks servers can be relevant to TTT, especially with the similar nature of murder's playstyle. The trusted app committee will ultimately decide what information is relevant in determining the outcome, but any and all feedback is appreciated
I appreciate Norm bringing up his concerns, and I appreciate quantum replying to those concerns.
Retweet

Never Forget

TV GIRL

Bump!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Apologies for the extended delay. At this time, your application has been denied. I think there are several things noted in here that you will need to work on if you are serious about obtaining staff. You may reapply in one month, good luck!
[Image: b_560x95.png]