Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :>
(01-15-2021, 08:07 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Nodnerb, all these people saying “you’ll never be staff” are wrong. If u believe in something, it will come true. Clearly this people never saw miracle on ice smh, commies.
https://youtu.be/ShaBzoVPZo0?t=15 
I'm gonna rise and I will be a hero.

(01-15-2021, 07:56 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: You are fun to play with and I love you but you troll too much. What will you change to become a staff member?
I'll lower the gain on my microphone :>
Thunder, to be honest he should have changed before the application.

-1 due to heavy rule bending, provoking staff (this includes not listening to us and not being respectful with our decisions), the micspam (but when we bring a ban as next instance you really change your ways), calling ASAB when things don't favor you, and maybe acting somewhat harsh with people that has punished you. As an example, you were circlejerking with GCubed a while ago because I was "exploiting" (and indeed I was pushed out of limits but I killed myself shortly after. The round started not much before and Cake was about to tp me, so it was not as critical that moment), second example was provoking me in the morning next to your map gag instance, which was ttt_richland

Edit: I think we're derailing a little bit here. Some other things more related to staffing are ban requests and the ability to record is a necessity. That said, I've never seen a propper ban request made by you, so I don't even know how acquainted you're with rules. I think the ban requests show how well someone identifies the offense made.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-15-2021, 08:13 PM)Synthray Wrote: Thunder, to be honest he should have changed before the application.

-1 due to heavy rule bending, provoking staff (this includes not listening to us and not being respectful with our decisions), the micspam (but when we bring a ban as next instance you really change your ways), calling ASAB when things don't favor you, and maybe acting somewhat harsh with people that has punished you. As an example, you were circlejerking with GCubed a while ago because I was "exploiting" (and indeed I was pushed out of limits but I killed myself shortly after. The round started not much before and Cake was about to tp me, so it was not as critical that moment)
i dont disagree but I would like to know what he is planning on changing.
(01-15-2021, 08:10 PM)nodnerb Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 08:07 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Nodnerb, all these people saying “you’ll never be staff” are wrong. If u believe in something, it will come true. Clearly this people never saw miracle on ice smh, commies.
https://youtu.be/ShaBzoVPZo0?t=15 
I'm gonna rise and I will be a hero.

(01-15-2021, 07:56 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: You are fun to play with and I love you but you troll too much. What will you change to become a staff member?
I'll lower the gain on my microphone :>
======

from this alone this looks like another one of your shitpost nobmurd so take my -1 with a grain of pepper
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I'll preface my post by saying that I have had no interactions with nodnerb outside of the server. Therefore, my comments may come across as pretty harsh for those that might be his friend and know him in another forum. 

I find nodnerb to be, frankly, a very annoying individual. I don't like playing with him on. He trolls constantly and a lot of the time this is not in a harmless, playful manner. Rather, he encourages trouble which contributes to the server descending into chaos. And the micspam. Every single time he is on, every single round this person screams in their mic. My ears are in pain when he is on. No one else has a mic as loud as him and he feels the need to constantly scream. It's never funny. Forced screaming is only annoying.

He has several dozen warns for this type of micspam. Warns are not meant to be collected. They are meant to give a person notice that their behavior is inappropriate. Clearly that hasn't worked. The blatant disrespect for staff members, as synthray noted, is appalling. The screaming continues every single time he is on, despite him knowing full well that it is not permitted. He was banned by Cake for 24 hours just two weeks ago for this exact thing - screaming in his mic in dead chat. Yet I came on the server for a few minutes the other day and once again, he was screaming in his mic. Clearly he doesn't care about what the staff tell him. And if you can't follow even simple rules, like not leaving peoples ears in pain every time you are on, then I can't even begin to understand why you would think you should be staff. 

You go out of your way to annoy staff members and make our job more difficult. People like you are the reason staff don't want to go on. Because if they dare punish you, they'll get flak from your buddies. And if we dare punish anyone else on the server, you and your buddies will also throw a hissy fit. It doesn't matter how deserved a punishment is. You, and others, go up in arms every single time. 

Before I resigned, I offered to permaban some of the problem players on the server so no one else had to deal with the inevitable stream of complaints that would arise. One of those problem players I would have banned would have been you. 

(01-15-2021, 08:10 PM)nodnerb Wrote: I'll lower the gain on my microphone :>

If you didn't do it after 20+ warnings and multiple bans, I find it hard to believe you would make any change at this point. You clearly like to go out of your way to annoy people. 

(01-15-2021, 08:07 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Nodnerb, all these people saying “you’ll never be staff” are wrong.

They are not wrong, nodnerb will never be staff and this application could be closed right away without even a committee vote. There have been few other applications deserving of such an obvious no. 

Besides the recent micspam ban and the dozens of warns, you have been banned for more serious issues as well. 5 bans total, but the following stand out the most to me. 

[Image: nod1.png]
[Image: nod2.png]
Harassment and toxicity bans are not something to be taken lightly. In fact, I think its safe to say that any ban for those issues should be an automatic and permanent disqualification from every serving on the staff team. You have two of these bans. Based on my experience with you, I have no doubt that these are both legitimate and justified bans as well. 

I know the chances that this application is actually "for real this time" are slim, but I figured I'd comment nonetheless in the event that it is (or so I can copy and paste in case you ever make a real application).
(01-15-2021, 09:07 PM)Prince Nicky de Navidad Wrote: I find nodnerb to be, frankly, a very annoying individual. I don't like playing with him on. He trolls constantly and a lot of the time this is not in a harmless, playful manner. Rather, he encourages trouble which contributes to the server descending into chaos. And the micspam. Every single time he is on, every single round this person screams in their mic. My ears are in pain when he is on. No one else has a mic as loud as him and he feels the need to constantly scream. It's never funny. Forced screaming is only annoying.
I appreciate your honesty Nicky <3 my screaming is not forced though it's always genuine!
Well im -1ing this for the sole reason of you went out of your way to challenge decisions made by staff many times. People can change and I hold that belief pretty strongly considering my own history with this server. My advice would be work on the attitude a bit more and what I mean by that is how you handle situations. I can see that you have fun and you enjoy your time here which is great, but I feel that thinking about not only actions but any consequences good or bad before acting on impulse will benefit you greatly. That raw impulsive response you make when a member makes a decision you dislike is what keeps me from considering you a trusted.
I think in due time with enough persistence and dedication you, and anyone, could make the staff team. The question now is if you are willing to try.
Despite my harsh criticism I wish you the best of luck on your app!
Nodnerb, thank you for applying to become a member of TTT staff.
I don't have any issues with you outside of the constant trolling/micspam, but that alone is enough for me to not support your application.
While I hear rumors that this was meant to be a meme application, it is seriously filled out with serious answers given to each item in the application. Thus I will answer you seriously.

You currently have 22 active warnings for micspam. Several of them are from me. In general, your loud, obnoxious, banshee-like screaming into your mic really kills a server vibe and covers up important KOS's in-game. The trolling you cause can really make playing the game, let alone staffing the server, tough.

Frankly this is really your only issue. Turn this around and I'd have no issue letting you onboard. But for now this is tough for me to support.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
At this time your application has been denied. You're likely closer to being banned than achieving a staff rank however if you're actually serious about staffing then I would suggest taking the feedback given in this application. You may reapply in one month's time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]