Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I understand what I did was wrong.
Ya I found out why I got banned I just was having a bad day I didn't really want to lisson to some people since the last one that acted like that was a pedo I think her name was ginger or something I'm apalogize for how I acted and I would just want to play with my friends I understand if I will still be banned but if you can may you make it a timed ban and not a perm ban. if you do ill wait the time and be happy to be back in the server. again I'm sorry for being a little shit and my spelling is not the  best sorry.

have a nice day
and thank you for your time

one more thing thank you norm minder for helping.

Ingame name: NoodleKiller

SteamID: 76561198391452449

Who Banned You: TheUltraFish

Reason For Ban: Toxicity/trolling/rdm

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: I've fixed my ways and stopped being a child. its your chose to unban me. I'm sorry for how I acted in the past and I'm really sorry to [b][b]Blurgh[/b][/b]

[b]Have you been banned before : this should be my first ban ever from any gmod server https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12486[/b]
Hey dude please use the format .
Dont do new thread just edit this 
Format

Also ı dont wanna repeat-1 for now 

Ingame Name:

SteamID:

Who Banned You:

Reason For Ban:

Length of Ban:

Reason for Mods to Unban:

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):
Just gonna copy my post here from your previous thread:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12486
Here's the link of my ban request on you.
I personally give you -1. You were pretty toxic for no reason.
-1 from me, after relooking at all the evidence provided in your ban request (10 videos) you were pretty toxic. Having a bad day does not mean you don't have to follow rules and can treat people like shite. 

Also, for someone who says they weren't listening to staff because the last staff they listened to was a pedo, you'd think you wouldn't still have her on your friends list on steam. Also, this all happened LONG after she was exiled for her crimes. I've been staff for murder since July and have never seen you not be an issue.
(01-15-2021, 08:25 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: -1 from me, after relooking at all the evidence provided in your ban request (10 videos) you were pretty toxic. Having a bad day does not mean you don't have to follow rules and can treat people like shite. 

Also, for someone who says they weren't listening to staff because the last staff they listened to was a pedo, you'd think you wouldn't still have her on your friends list on steam. Also, this all happened LONG after she was exiled for her crimes. I've been staff for murder since July and have never seen you not be an issue.
ok thank you I understand if I stay banned I was just being a shitty person for no reason thank you for your time I just wanted to see if I can get back in the murder server and try to be a nicer person.

have a great day.
Kinda wish I had one more chance to prove myself.
i dont have much words for you but its a -1 from me dawg
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(01-15-2021, 08:45 PM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: i dont have much words for  you but its a -1 from me dawg
that's ok
Heart

Hi Noodle. 
I was not present for the worst offences, but I did witness how you conducted yourself while you were on. 
You were given a multitude of chances to stop what you were doing. You were unnecessarily toxic to multiple people while you were on. You were deliberately creating a hostile play environment for everyone, viciously attacking staff when they asked you to stop, and I have no confidence at this time that things will change when you get back into the heat of the game.

I'm sorry man, but I would take a bit of time to do some soul searching and reevaluate how you conduct yourself when you're having a bad day.
(01-15-2021, 09:22 PM)August Wrote: -1

Hi Noodle. 
I was not present for the worst offences, but I did witness how you conducted yourself while you were on. 
You were given a multitude of chances to stop what you were doing. You were unnecessarily toxic to multiple people while you were on. You were deliberately creating a hostile play environment for everyone, viciously attacking staff when they asked you to stop, and I have no confidence at this time that things will change when you get back into the heat of the game.

I'm sorry man, but I would take a bit of time to do some soul searching and reevaluate how you conduct yourself when you're having a bad day.
its fine. I understand. :)
I watched all 10 of the videos Blurgh provided as evidence for banning you back in September.
While I think a lot of time has passed since then, your excuse/reference to ginger makes no sense.
You have to listen to staff on the server. That's how it works. You were clearly a troll and had frankly no intentions on stopping.
While I do believe people can change I'm not convinced by this that you are ready.

I'm not active enoguh on Murder to feel obligated to vote but I don't think an unban at this time would be worthwhile.
Maybe come back in 30 days, don't make excuses (just give a genuine apology), etc. I could probably support you next time around but for now there's no committment to change your actions here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks