Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I watched The Mandalorian and it changed me
That’s fine, at least I was right. I could say sorry dearly, I have before multiple times. I am sorry for the way I acted then, which was rash and stupid...yet now I act differently, but that’s labeled as rash and stupid as well. I just hope you can see from my point of view how difficult it is to satisfy everyone I’ve wronged enough. You call me dramatic; but if I was less so, then you’d call me careless.
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
(01-16-2021, 12:41 PM)CopyrightClaim Wrote: That’s fine, at least I was right. I could say sorry dearly, I have before multiple times. I am sorry for the way I acted then, which was rash and stupid...yet now I act differently, but that’s labeled as rash and stupid as well. I just hope you can see from my point of view how difficult it is to satisfy everyone I’ve wronged enough. You call me dramatic; but if I was less so, then you’d call me careless.
Thats not true. people just want to see how you have changed. having a new computer and watching tv shows means nothing. Also a legit apology is usually the way to go. -1
Hard pass. -1.

Everything about why you shouldn't be unbanned has been said, by others and for some reason yourself as well in your attitude.
Go away
I wasn’t the one that banned you
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(01-17-2021, 01:07 PM)dong Wrote: I wasn’t the one that banned you
Sorry I just can’t recall who did, so I just chose an admin at random
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
-1 you didn't even apologize or acknowledge what you did wrong lmao. I barely know who u are but I saw u being hostile in the discord once.
Nothing to see here....;-;
If you truly wanted to be unbanned you would have put a little more thought into your ban appeal. This is a waste of time -1
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
-1 for reasons posted

this is not the way
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Just dipping in to add some context:
-banned October 28th 2020
-banning staff was @J@CK XDDD
-6 total strikes, including
--3 for shitposting in improper channels
--2 for racism/toxicity
--1 for arguing with staff
Your ban was done after these 6 strikes.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks