Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app)
Hey Milly!

To preface, my vote is going to be as +0.

You have been immensely helpful to us on the server, pinging staff when needed, gathering information and evidence where you can, and even giving suggestions on new content. Every interaction with you has been nothing but positive so far. This alone would have made me +1 you instantly.

My main concern is your past history in the community. Like others, I remember when your goal was to be banned from all servers just this past September. If it was a year ago or more, I can look past it, but this was only just a few months ago. You used to boast about your ban and wear it like a badge of honor in your old forums signature. The question is, how much you've changed since then, and will something like that happen again? I can't answer that question sadly, I don't know you well enough to answer that question. I only saw everything happen from an outside perspective, thus I don't know how you were as a person, or how much you really have changed since that time. This bad history is why I remain neutral.

Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck Milly!
(01-18-2021, 11:31 AM)August Wrote: &My main concern is your past history in the community. Like others, I remember when your goal was to be banned from all servers just this past September.

&If it was a year ago or more, I can look past it, but this was only just a few months ago. You used to boast about your ban and wear it like a badge of honor in your old forums signature. 

&The question is, how much you've changed since then, and will something like that happen again?

Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck Milly - -  Heart

I did not want to be banned from all servers i only wanted the ban from ttt. I'd never want to be banned from all 4 servers and if i was I'd just ask for the community ban.

I'm sorry about doing that I don't know why I bragged about it and i shouldn't have in the first place, it was never something to brag about and something i should never have done.

No something like this will not happen again.
Now, I understand this is a murder app, but like with Norms app I feel all apps should be looked at for a widespread on the server since we all are going to be working in a community.

To start this: You don't listen. You shit post and troll, you pick and choose which arguments you want and don't want. When people annoy you, instead of just muting them, you continue to allow the annoyance to take hold of you and you either explode, or cry to us. What do you want us to do? Honestly? We can step in when it becomes harassment and staff need to put a foot down, but if someone annoys you just m u t e them. That is something you don't seem to get. And idk how that is going to play into you having staff. That actually worries me a little bit.

Donors are not staff: the last time I told you this you asked that I stop treating you as though you are new to PH. Here is my issue, how many times do we need to remind you that you aren't staff (yet?) policing the discord/server isn't needed. Being helpful is. There is a difference and I don't feel confident you know how to tell the difference yet.

I could really dig and jab and go into this, but I just won't because I can scream all my worries and concerns until we are both blue in the face and you still won't listen.

I do not think you should be part of the staff team. That's just my opinion. I do not think you would be of much help, I feel you would pick and choose and that you won't be able to handle it. But hey, this is just based off what I've seen in PH.

So for that, I am a strong -1. I do wish you the best on this though.
Go away
(01-18-2021, 02:59 PM)MissPauling Wrote: You shit post and troll, you pick and choose which arguments you want and don't want.

When people annoy you, instead of just muting them, you continue to allow the annoyance to take hold of you and you either explode, or cry to us. What do you want us to do? Honestly? We can step in when it becomes harassment and staff need to put a foot down, but if someone annoys you just m u t e them. That is something you don't seem to get. And idk how that is going to play into you having staff. That actually worries me a little bit.

Donors are not staff: the last time I told you this you asked that I stop treating you as though you are new to PH. Here is my issue, how many times do we need to remind you that you aren't staff (yet?) policing the discord/server isn't needed. There is a difference and I don't feel confident you know how to tell the difference yet.

I could really dig and jab and go into this, but I just won't because I can scream all my worries and concerns until we are both blue in the face and you still won't listen.

& I feel you would pick and choose and that you won't be able to handle it. But hey, this is just based off what I've seen in PH.

So for that, I am a strong -1. I do wish you the best on this though. --  Heart 

& I try to make be fun my "shitposting" is depending on what you mean and im not  trying to troll i want to have fun with other people and making jokes or saying something stupid is the best way i know how to do that, if this means more how i act on ttt. That is how i treat ttt because that is how i see ttt just a huge joke and yes i know i purpously got banned ttt and i am regretful of that. I don't mean to be annoying so sorry if i am.

& I don't explode and if i do i don't mean or try to and if there is staff on I do mute them If i don't have them muted its because there's no staff on and i need to record because other players don't mute the people mic spamming no matter how many times me or other regs and donors will tell them how and they just get toxic over it and it gets worse and worse. I don't come crying to staff i will ping you and if no-one gets on i can understand that its not a complete problem and i can make a ban request if and when possible, I know most of you have lives outside of this game and other things to do than staff a gmod server. And don't take this as I'm saying your not reliable or something like that your all amazing  at staffing inactive or not you all have show you are in a deserved position.

& "Donors are not staff" all of my points says i have said this more times than you have (don't take that out of context as if I'm bragging or something). I know I am not a staff member of any kind or discord helper or moderator of any kind. I am a donor i do not have to help i can mute everyone, leave the server, just not care, and i do not have any power over anyone. You do treat me as if I'm new to prop hunt you have told me all the basics you even tell me specifics and how to see illegal spots and where to find other various things i already know. You act like i am a overstepping "just bought" donor if im overstepping Please tell me I will try to work on my actions and stop what I'm doing, I have fun here and i want other people to have fun here too.

& Go ahead and tell me what's wrong I will gladly listen you have never tried to talk to me besides telling me I'm not staff. But message me on discord please, so it doesn't fill here.

& No. I would not pick and choose what I want to handle if I cant handle all situations I should not be staff and if I do get staff and I am show not not  be able to hold up or be able to actually take care of the server alone or if another staff member is on then please take the staff role from me. I do not to wish to staff a server where I am a burden. And if i didn't believe i couldn't do it i would have never applied.
(01-18-2021, 10:58 AM)Damester Wrote: -1, your interactions with me have been very negative and you seem to not want to talk to me, going to the point of muting me on the discord for no reason, and I don't see that kind of behavior as acceptable for a staff member.
(01-18-2021, 09:38 AM)Damester Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 10:55 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'm glad you to applyıng staff !.I've been playing a murder  with you for a long time, and I want to write my thoughts ..Last week, ı was tryıng to teach new players how to play . And  you trolled them many times .I understand you want to have fun, but I've warned you many times to stop ,sometimes when people say stop, you have to stop. And I've warned you many times not to push people off . .You  just do rdm and "  I'can take my slay  "this is not cool.Im havıng  fun with you, and I believe you have staff ability.I'm having fun playing with you, but I have to say it all .I hope you're not doing that on the ttt server.

I'm sorry, you're not just representing a ttt  server.I wish you luck  in your application
I honestly think this is a little redundant to the staff app because it's for a completely different server with major differences in rules and how staffing works. I agree it isn't reputable behavior but I still think this isn't a good enough point to bring up for a TTT staff application.
You said all this.As someone who has never played a murder . Does it make sense for you to bring them in because  he didn't talk to you in the discord  ? because he mute to you in the discord and argued ?Doesn't make any sense

Alright let me start off by saying that I believe you are capable of being a good staff member, though I do not think right now is the best time for you. 

Hopefully you take in the good points to improve upon from this application and ignore the unnecessary comments like @"Damester" who's whole reason for -1 your app is for the personal reason that you blocked* them, as that's hella petty. Yes I am calling you out. 

Take into consideration what @MissPauling and @August have said, then applying their insight. Let your actions speak louder than your words. 

I'll see you out there Sir Milly

EDIT: *I ment muted not blocked. Same difference though.
(01-18-2021, 08:28 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Hopefully you get take in the good points to improve upon from this application and ignore the unnecessary comments like @"Damester" who's whole reason for -1 your app is for the personal reason that you blocked them, as that's hella petty. Yes I am calling you out. 

If he told you I blocked him he is lying, I muted him after asking him to stop bothering me about it multiple times, That was it.
Thread restored after being deleted by original poster. Since it was deleted by the original poster, it is automatically denied.

Consider the comments that suggested some areas for improvement.

You may re-apply starting on February 18th, 2021.