Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(s)Nazu (whoops)
name: (s)Nazu

steamid: STEAM_0:0:436106669

witness: Milly maybe? Jax possibly? and the person who was gagged by him.

reason: So I originally thought i was using this video to ban the player "lmao what" but upon looking at the footage it looks like it also captured evidence of Nazu using the f-slur in dead chat while no other staff were dead. and it also captured the footage of what seems to be Nazu gagging a player that was being verbally targeted? forgive me if my interpretation of this is wrong as a short video clip can only give so much of a story. But thats what it looks like to me. I cant tell if Nazu was telling the troll or the girl to "shut up." but the gag on the girl makes me think that he wasn't in favor of the victim? hoping the staff can watch the video and come to a clear conclusion thanks. 

proof: https://youtu.be/T7cUUjoVOK0
Yeah, they were being pretty annoying. Nazu did gag and ungag her and told her to shut up. But the main person who was being annoying was the lmao what guy. It's a shame because before that it seemed like that person was having a good time and using her mic, but after that she didn't use it once.

Wouldn't say Nazu was targeting her specifically or anything. If anything it was indeed lmao what. "Shut up you dumb bitch, you're overweight" Things like that. Nazu didn't say any of that.

However, he did drop the slur and did gag her for no real reason so there's that.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(01-18-2021, 04:38 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Yeah, they were being pretty annoying. Nazu did gag and ungag her and told her to shut up. But the main person who was being annoying was the lmao what guy. It's a shame because before that it seemed like that person was having a good time and using her mic, but after that she didn't use it once.

Wouldn't say Nazu was targeting her specifically or anything. If anything it was indeed lmao what. "Shut up you dumb bitch, you're overweight" Things like that. Nazu didn't say any of that.

However, he did drop the slur and did gag her for no real reason so there's that.
yeah thats the only thing I was confused on and why I made the post after the fact. cause the first time I watched the video I thought "oh nazu is telling the lmao guy to shut up" and then the second time I watched the video I realized "wait why did he gag the girl was it directed at her or the troll" so this is really up for some discussion/interpretation. In my personal opinion if he was arguing with the lmao guy then this should just be a donor abuse situation. But if he was infact targeting the girl then this might be a bigger offence of harassment.
Basically what Jax has said above sums up the situation pretty much I believe. Nazu probably shouldn’t of gagged her.  Usually I don’t have any problems with nazu and he seems fun to play with and then he does stuff like this....
(01-18-2021, 04:48 PM)two rats kissing Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 04:38 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Yeah, they were being pretty annoying. Nazu did gag and ungag her and told her to shut up. But the main person who was being annoying was the lmao what guy. It's a shame because before that it seemed like that person was having a good time and using her mic, but after that she didn't use it once.

yeah thats the only thing I was confused on and why I made the post after the fact. cause the first time I watched the video I thought "oh nazu is telling the lmao guy to shut up" and then the second time I watched the video I realized "wait why did he gag the girl was it directed at her or the troll" so this is really up for some discussion/interpretation. In my personal opinion if he was arguing with the lmao guy then this should just be a donor abuse situation. But if he was infact targeting the girl then this might be a bigger offence of harassment.

He was not talking to lmao what, he was talking to Sunheart
(01-18-2021, 04:33 PM)two rats kissing Wrote: name: (s)Nazu

steamid: STEAM_0:0:436106669

witness: Milly maybe? Jax possibly? and the person who was gagged by him.

reason: So I originally thought i was using this video to ban the player "lmao what" but upon looking at the footage it looks like it also captured evidence of Nazu using the f-slur in dead chat while no other staff were dead. and it also captured the footage of what seems to be Nazu gagging a player that was being verbally targeted? forgive me if my interpretation of this is wrong as a short video clip can only give so much of a story. But thats what it looks like to me. I cant tell if Nazu was telling the troll or the girl to "shut up." but the gag on the girl makes me think that he wasn't in favor of the victim? hoping the staff can watch the video and come to a clear conclusion thanks. 

From my point of this whole situation I shouldn't have used the bind with the slur, but it was in no way to be used against anyone in a harassing way, nor would I ever. I did not have the intention of targeting this person, nor was I completely aware they were being targeted by lmao what and possibly chefarnie and xxdogdemolisherxx, who were seen in chat encouraging me to gag her again. I will say now that I appologize for how I treated this member, but I will also state I had no ill intentions to target her with other members on the server. Considering no staff were dead, and had I had a better handle on what was going on, I would have gagged/muted those who were targetting this player.

Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(01-18-2021, 05:11 PM)(s)Nazu Wrote: From my point of this whole situation I shouldn't have used the bind with the slur, but it was in no way to be used against anyone in a harassing way, nor would I ever. I did not have the intention of targeting this person, nor was I completely aware they were being targeted by lmao what and possibly chefarnie and xxdogdemolisherxx, who were seen in chat encouraging me to gag her again. I will say now that I appologize for how I treated this member, but I will also state I had no ill intentions to target her with other members on the server. Considering no staff were dead, and had I had a better handle on what was going on, I would have gagged/muted those who were targetting this player.

+1, like I mentioned before I don't think Nazu was targeting or going out of his way to target her or anything. He's a regular on the server and doesn't do stuff like that usually. Since I was there during the ordeal, I do think I can give the best pov. The gagging/ungagging is another story tho.
Gotta chill with the "slurs" intentional or not you used a phrase which is trying to skirt our rules, the gag on the member was unwarranted but you avoiding our rules makes it hard for me to trust you.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Alright, so obviously telling someone to shut up once or twice isn't enough to be considered harassment. The slurs bind is one thing that should immediately stop and will result in a ban if continued. And the donor abuse is a separate issue, which will be addressed by the pending abuse report.

For now, there isn't enough here to warrant a ban, but we will see what the donor abuse unfolds