Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kabob / CJ
Offender's Name: Kabob/ CJ

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522055514

Potential Witnesses: @Cryptic Salsa , @Jammin , @Evan , @synthray 

Reason to Ban: Targeting, Micspam, Chatspam

So, this might be weird, as chat logs being the only thing I have on kabob is, well, not enough, at least absolutely not enough for the micspam thing. However, not only was he already warned for targeting as of me writing this ban request, but multiple staff members have gagged him and heard everything he's done. Not to mention, I believe he's been complaining about staff for... quite a few hours, as of the 18th. I have yet to actually use any donor powers against him, too. 
Proof: 

[Image: proof4.PNG]
[Image: proof2.PNG][Image: proof3.PNG]
Also this guy was wanting to report the owner. There's a week-old entry of him for not dropping on complaining. I think he was thinking of me as a bot or the owner days ago
TTT staff take note, he is also banned on Murder indefinitely for "Sexism/Harassment/Mic and Chat Spam/Staff disrespect/Rude"
You were in fact T buddies during this, and while it isn't really enough to ban for targetting, teaming and giving away your T buddies is frowned upon. Banned for 2 weeks for teaming.

*** Whoops I banned for teaming, but it was actually ghosting. Got my definitions mixed up. You get the point

[Image: Rrfda3M.png]