Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Loudest trolls ever (totally real) *WORLD RECORD* (ph banreq)
Offender's Name & Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168986309: leeKibum | STEAM_0:0:78753142: Centripal | STEAM_0:0:554546752: Tahymz | STEAM_0:1:555909684: yung 4skin | STEAM_0:0:61398100: carti leek 

Potential Witnesses: Mexican, chiefrunningwolf, creepin, Chinese eggman

Reason to Ban: Yelling, harassing, general toxicity

Proof: Trollz

Other: this was the one map i was able to record i did not get the recording of the map when i joind where all of them were map gagged due to the reasons listed and as you can see in the video carti & leekibum  were temp banned my wolf.

sorry for poor communication between me and wolf.
Thanks for the ban request Milly!

Looks like these are all first timers tho which sucks but Carti Leaks and Leekibum were banned for punishment evading by Chief (only 24hrs tho).
I'll leave it to the higher ups but this will most likely just get archived until they do it again.

Heart
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Thanks for the report Milly, Chief already handled some of this and and it was a first time for these lovely individuals so I've listed them and the video.  Shy
[Image: unknown.jpg]