Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bullshite prob needs a buff
If a plain ol deg ends up being better than an orange rarity pistol there's something wrong with the balance of these pistols either that or make the bullshite a purple that is all oops this is prop hunt and idk how to delete this help
the bullshit (in ph) known as a raging bull should also be buffed there, its a heavy magnum thats damage is crap same as ttt.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
This has definitely crossed my mind and is on my list of things I would like to look at. Cannot promise anything but I'll talk with nicol at some point and see what he would like to do.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Agree, also nerf MP9 and back barnacles.

I worked hard to get my to bullshite. I farmed many crates.

The reward is a less accurate deagle.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Am I just dumb? Bullshite seems better than the deagle to me.
(01-20-2021, 02:07 AM)Nimble Jack Wrote: Am I just dumb? Bullshite seems better than the deagle to me.
Bad recoil and worse accuracy
In my opinion.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
just make the crosshair tighter
to be honest I have gotten used to the bullshite. I agree it does need a buff though considering how rare it is. not worth grinding crates when your better off just with a deagle.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
its firerate is what adds a bit of charm
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(i copied my post from the discord's ttt section and im pretty sure i've mentioned this before)

if anything, the bullshite body damage should be increased to like a 75% dmg shot
wont make a big difference "wtf too op" bs except that you'll be able to quickswap to your primary to finish them off
or to take down wounded players

and it wont be like pre-nerfed shotguns where you'll just die instantly before you can get a word in edge-wise
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020