Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bullshite prob needs a buff
Bullshite and M24 just need crosshairs that makes sense and they'll be way better
The m24 is just about perfect, just need to increase the accuracy from 0.001% to something closer to 90%. Tighten them cross hairs!
It's loud asf so folks know you are sniping already. For a legendary gun, that should be enough disadvantage.
I grinded my boxes, I want my reward!
#Justice4Jammin
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I'm still waiting for the mp5 sd to be as good as the mp9.
Bullshite does comparable damage to the deagle and is far less accurate. Useless.
(01-20-2021, 05:15 PM)Jammin Wrote: The m24 is just about perfect, just need to increase the accuracy from 0.001% to something closer to 90%. Tighten them cross hairs!
It's loud asf so folks know you are sniping already. For a legendary gun, that should be enough disadvantage.
I grinded my boxes, I want my reward!
#Justice4Jammin
When the gun is loud enough that firing it repeatedly can legitimately be called noise-spamming, it shouldn't also be useless  at close to mid range, because its hipfire is so bad the crosshairs are smaller than the point-blank hit cone, and the scope has a stupid magnification.
Also, fix the hitreg on it.

Plus, Bullshite does feel like a shittier deagle, so fix that.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
If I had the knowledge I'd fix those animations and make a spray pattern rather than a slooooooow and unnatural recoil animation
(01-21-2021, 12:57 AM)Synthray Wrote: If I had the knowledge I'd fix those animations and make a spray pattern rather than an slooooooow and unnatural recoil animation
hi pac 3 knowledge here
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(01-20-2021, 06:59 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Bullshite does comparable damage to the deagle and is far less accurate. Useless.

I think it does hold its place because some people just prefer using that over the deagle. It seems like it is easier to get headshots with the bullshite anyway.