Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Weeks For What?
(01-20-2021, 02:48 PM)KittyKat Wrote: 1) the video is so short because its a program that records the past few minutes. up until now he never needed to record more than 3 and a half minutes to get a cool clip from a game.
2) I said before we removed each other cause last time we got pushed to the same team. so we figured that if we were off each others friends list we could play in peace. which we though was going fine till we got banned.
3) I'm sorry for trying to contact people ive never been banned from any servers and going through this process sucks, i was tired of people coming in here and just harassing me because they dont know how to look at evidence.
4) in the video I personally say "Shit theres no video to prove we didnt" then guinea clips the video and said to me "shit i have shadowplay i got the clip right now"
5) I Just wanted to add that in my name i have TTV meaning i stream on twitch, now I know this probably doesnt mean anything to you, but i dont stream prop hunt cause i dont want stream snippers and i dont want guinea to find me. a lot of rounds guinea didnt even kill me or vice versa, we didnt even give our locations to each other. Like i said I just think its fun to watch my friend run right past me and call him a dummy and watch him get flustered. thats about it. late night keks
I'm guinea i went to make an alt account anyways let me clear some stuff up I had a bruh moment because I looked at the book then my brain just said wait there is 2 so i turned around and all the other books were on the floor and 2 were standing upright, you are supposed to record stuff before you ban people apparently and i don't think you did you also gave us 2 weeks which is quite a bit if this were 24 hours i wouldn't have cared nor used my time to do all this but if you did record you can go back and watch all my games i will randomly shoot things like the present I stood on in the video and the can on top of the bus in the clip gebriel ❥  posted and I also do not like what Miss Pauling said like how is she helping she keeps sassing us and i don't think that's how a test mod should act AT ALL so please use your best judgment
(01-20-2021, 08:54 PM)bjandjim Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 02:48 PM)KittyKat Wrote: snip~
I'm guinea i went to make an alt account anyways let me clear some stuff up I had a bruh moment because I looked at the book then my brain just said wait there is 2 so i turned around and all the other books were on the floor and 2 were standing upright, you are supposed to record stuff before you ban people apparently and i don't think you did you also gave us 2 weeks which is quite a bit if this were 24 hours i wouldn't have cared nor used my time to do all this but if you did record you can go back and watch all my games i will randomly shoot things like the present I stood on in the video and the can on top of the bus in the clip gebriel ❥  posted and I also do not like what Miss Pauling said like how is she helping she keeps sassing us and i don't think that's how a test mod should act AT ALL so please use your best judgment
Lord the amount of times i had a brain fart and accidently said something i shouldnt have is tremendous.
(01-20-2021, 08:54 PM)bjandjim Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 02:48 PM)KittyKat Wrote: -snip-
If you don't like me feel free to make an abuse thread against me: I've stated my case, if you wish to keep dragging me through for not being on your side this is the link for staff abuse reports: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=32
but to keep this to the actual ban, I still stand by what I said. What I saw was sus. Not to mention messaging staff members about this on multiple platforms, is just going to annoy us. And it definitely annoyed me. 

My reactions are based simply off of what I see, which was suspicious. I've explained more times that I should have to as to WHY I think its suspicious. 
Go away
So its been over 24 hours and im still banned, im beyond pissed because there is zero evidence showing anything about ghosting, however i will keep myself composed and im not here to lash out on anyone no matter how much i want to. for those of you who think the first video shows us ghosting, again please consider that we are in discord and it shows who is speaking in the top right of the screen. nothing was ever mentioned about locations of props, as a matter of fact the only thing discussed is player models and then the ban itself. 

As for the second video so kindly posted by gebriel, That shows guinea on the 7th round of the map getting one kill over the span of 4 minutes and then dying. the one kill he got is in no way "sus" as i stated it was the 7th round and people had previously hidden under the train seats and were found, it was known well enough for someone to check under the seats. 

I want this ban undone as soon as possible cause i genuinely enjoy playing prop hunt, one of my favorite garrys mod games, and this server was the one i had taken a liking too, usually when i can i try to support or donate to servers i really like and enjoy but now all chance of that is blown out of the water for sure, due to the wrongful ban on us, and it not being corrected even 24 hours later.

I Will personally stream every time i play prop hunt with guinea and keep the vods recorded, or at least personally record the whole match so if there is ever another instance such as this one it will go indisputable that we were not cheating, im still confused as to how some of you believe we were cheating with such inexplicably shallow evidence showing practically nothing sus happening, all the videos in this thread are just random gameplay essentially that, if anything, prove our innocence.
(01-20-2021, 10:47 PM)KittyKat Wrote: So its been over 24 hours and im still banned, im beyond pissed because there is zero evidence showing anything about ghosting, however i will keep myself composed and im not here to lash out on anyone no matter how much i want to. for those of you who think the first video shows us ghosting, again please consider that we are in discord and it shows who is speaking in the top right of the screen. nothing was ever mentioned about locations of props, as a matter of fact the only thing discussed is player models and then the ban itself. 

As for the second video so kindly posted by gebriel, That shows guinea on the 7th round of the map getting one kill over the span of 4 minutes and then dying. the one kill he got is in no way "sus" as i stated it was the 7th round and people had previously hidden under the train seats and were found, it was known well enough for someone to check under the seats. 

I want this ban undone as soon as possible cause i genuinely enjoy playing prop hunt, one of my favorite garrys mod games, and this server was the one i had taken a liking too, usually when i can i try to support or donate to servers i really like and enjoy but now all chance of that is blown out of the water for sure, due to the wrongful ban on us, and it not being corrected even 24 hours later.

I Will personally stream every time i play prop hunt with guinea and keep the vods recorded, or at least personally record the whole match so if there is ever another instance such as this one it will go indisputable that we were not cheating, im still confused as to how some of you believe we were cheating with such inexplicably shallow evidence showing practically nothing sus happening, all the videos in this thread are just random gameplay essentially that, if anything, prove our innocence.

All ban requests naturally take time. They aren't an instant process as it allows people to share their opinions and a decision to be made among the higher staff. Don't forget they are also human and have their own lives that take priority over a gaming community.

They'll respond to the request eventually, please be patient.
First thing is first, everyone needs to not go after each other cause that get's nothing done. 

Second, the upper staff are with out an admin so it falls on the collective mod group which have lives, we don't live here. Things take time and people to be around to handle the requests. 

With that said we have decided to life your ban. Kindly do not pester staff in the future, things get handled on the forums, not through voice calls, messaging staff on multiple platforms. And again, things take time. 

Have a good day
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor