Ban Appeal For SilverReign
Ingame Name: SilverReign

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97678061

Who Banned You: Aaron74

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM then false report

Length of Ban: Perm. Ban

Reason for Admins to Unban: Rdm was a discombob that accidently killed a few people, then false report was someone way later in the round RDMING me. Unfair for that to be  a perm. Ban

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
Mass rdm is usually perma ban. Even if it was caused by a discombob. It’s been like a year though since you got banned so 1+ for an unban just becareful with throwing random discombobs as innocent next time.
(01-20-2021, 05:33 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Mass rdm is usually perma ban. Even if it was caused by a discombob. It’s been like a year though since you got banned so 1+ for an unban just becareful with throwing random discombobs as innocent next time.
It still doesnt let me connect
(01-20-2021, 05:42 PM)SilverReign Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 05:33 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Mass rdm is usually perma ban. Even if it was caused by a discombob. It’s been like a year though since you got banned so 1+ for an unban just becareful with throwing random discombobs as innocent next time.
It still doesnt let me connect
I mean you are still banned. You just gotta wait for the community feedback and then the admin will get back to you sometime. Could take a while though so please be patient.
I think the purpose of a permanent ban for mass is just to make you explain yourself and apologize on the forums. Then, after enough time you'll be unbanned usually. Umm, i think if everything is how you explained then it's an easy +1 for me. Especially, if it's been a year. Best of luck, those discombs look mighty juicy but you must fight the urge.
Just for context player was banned April 27th of last year, so it has been nearly 8 months.

I couldn't find any evidence in the forums so you were probably banned live in server.
It'll be a little bit before you are unbanned; in the meantime I encourage you to review the server rules here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
i know not to have the "oh we can just ban him again" mind set but ah fuck let him have another chance
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
I feel like 8 months is long enough for that. The fact that he also wants to get unbanned after all this time proves he regrets it/ knows what he did. so im gonna +1 this. ( I am only saying my opinion based on what Jammin and Silver have presented)
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
To be unbanned.
[Image: b_560x95.png]