Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speed
So maybe you could make a new utility that costs 500,000 points and if you equip it you run 1.5 times faster, so not to much but fast enough for improvement. Since some maps are pretty big. And it costs that much is because it would be very OP, though it might have to be either only for hunters or only improves like 1.1 for props since it would be hard for hunters to kill a can that is running fast.
the problem with that "1.1 only for props" is it would most likly stay consistent regaurdless. aka would transfer nmw

and adding on to issues i dont think it would be too much fair especially those people who run around as cans
theyd cry like babies
lol imagine the tryhard hunters when they get something like this, milly also brings up a good point. Imagine trying to shoot a hula girl going at mach speed
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(01-20-2021, 09:26 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: lol imagine the tryhard hunters when they get something like this, milly also brings up a good point. Imagine trying to shoot a hula girl going at mach speed
[Image: tenor.gif]
I agree the speed would be to much and on such maps its already hard enough to kill props
I'm not a fan of this. I dont think speed needs to be touched on either side. Also it would make it even harder for new players to have fun.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

With EPH, props are already technically faster than hunters. Very annoying.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(01-20-2021, 09:26 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: lol imagine the tryhard hunters when they get something like this, milly also brings up a good point. Imagine trying to shoot a hula girl going at mach speed
It'd be like trying to swat a fly with a wide spread weapon. And in most cases for new players, a magnum until they figure out how to swap weapons