Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End
Hello,
There's so much I want to say, but my brain just...doesnt know the words I guess. Ive been a part of this community for a long time. Ive made a lot of friends, made a lot of enemies, made a lot of mistakes, and a lot of happy memories. But overall this community as a whole brings nothing but stress to me and does nothing good for me. This community is riddled with toxicity and staff who allow it to continue. People get mad at staff for not doing their jobs and then turn around and get mad when they do. It's a neverending cycle and is just too stressful and irritating.

To the staff, get your heads out of your ass's and do the job you guys signed up for, dont give a fuck if people dont like you for upholding the rules and for the love of god stop simping for every female who shows you attention. If you arent going to uphold the rules then why even have your rank? (this excludes those like Evan, Jammin, Synthray, etc.) Most of you guys are either toxic/in a toxic cliche or so far up a females ass you cant see straight enough to do anything when people are actually being bullied or harassed. 

To the community, take a fucking chill pill and quit giving the staff shit for punishing your dumbass's for breaking rules. You want a server with staff who dont give a shit? Go find a different community, there are plenty that dont give a shit what you do. Stop harassing people who genuinely enjoy being here and who want nothing but the best for the server. You can be mad all you want and say people like Jesse get special treatment, but the main reason it seems that way is because every fucking turn one of yall are bullying him. Leave him the fuck alone. He isnt your punching bag or your play thing that you can do whatever the fuck you want to. He has feelings.

To my fellow murder staff, thank you for accepting me even without me applying for a position. thank you for standing by me and working your ass's off to help me. Even when I got my position without any warning yall accepted me straight away and made me feel welcomed and appreciated. You guys are growing as a team, no...as a family. And you guys are doing amazing. Continue to grow, but be careful who you allow to join you, the staff team may be small but you guys get the job done and you dont need toxic people weighing you down.

Special mentions time!

@"Mr. Cake" thank you for always being by my side, standing up for me, and always being there when I need you the most. You are an absolutely beautiful soul both inside and out, and I couldnt ask for a better wife!

@JesseTheUndeadCowboy you precious precious bean! Keep your chin up please! dont let this community change or get to you. I will always be here to talk if you need anyone to vent to.

@"gebriel ❥" my son! I couldnt ask for a cuter child! I am still going to pester you relentlessly about how adorable you are!

@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" thank you for sticking around to help us murder folks even though you wanted to leave. Thank you for listening to me when I brought things to you and needed someone to talk to! You have been a blessing and a joy to converse with these past few years!

To my dad's who have difficult names to tag on here (Lt.Star and The Triangle,) thank you for checking up on me on occasion and always making it feel like we never stopped talking even if we dont talk for months.

@August my rock, you never cease to make me laugh when Im having a bad day. You're amazing and I couldnt ask for a better soulmate!

@"Nicol" we dont talk much due to working opposite shifts, but I appreciate you so much! You've been there through a lot and never judged me for my mistakes.

To those who stood by me and made me laugh through my anxiety, thank you! I truly appreciate you guys <3

I ask that Nicol ban me from the forums and a mod from each server please ban me indefinitely as I want no temptation to come back. I will be removing gmod from my library and will be leaving both discords when this post is made. This is my final resignation and my final post. To those who I didnt mention Im sorry, too many thoughts, not enough characters allowed xD
Thank you Penguin. I hope you take care of yourself. I’m sure others will miss you around here but I wish you the best.
You did good, kid. And I couldn't have said any of this any better than you just did.

I wish you all the best in your next adventure
Go away
You're an amazing person, .You've done a lot of good things for the Server, and I've learned a lot from you . I hope you ,take care of yourself. I'll find you in medbay <3
[Image: unknown.png?width=652&height=499]

The deed is done.

I will still see you around, my daughter.
A leave well deserved, take care and stop sending me boxes of mild cheddar please.

Mild cheddar sucks.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I have fulfilled your wish

We had many fun times across the multiple servers here and I won't forget that. Will miss you around here but this won't be our last time talking by a long shot! See ya around dear daughter
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

You are simply the best. You gave this community everything for the last few years, but like I said to you earlier from my own experiences, sometimes you just know when it's time. Now it's time to write the next chapter of your life, lets make it a good one!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I love you, Pengu ;-;

It was a pleasure to have you on the server. You showed up out of nowhere in order to help when we needed mod so bad. It's really appreciated.
You've done a great job keeping the server alive and healthy.
You provided great support to me and taught me a lot. It will never be forgotten.

I understand why that decision was made and I wish you all the best.
Thank you for welcoming me to the tiny community of Murder with open arms after August and Norm reintroduced it to me! And into your little group of friends! As much as you tease me about being cute, I've grown to enjoy our times playing together in Murder, Phas, and TTT.
You've done your best to give it your all over these years! Have a good rest and take care of yourself! I'll see you during ghost hunting!

?
I'll say it this once, I am very cute-
This is a mess because this is a quick type during my break-