Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Am I on the right Street ?
(01-25-2021, 04:17 PM)[yellow] creepin Wrote: [quote='MissPauling' pid='102803' dateline='1611594802']
Ah fuck aight so I've been dreading this.

To put it simply - you don't have enough time to come back. To voice my concerns; you just made your come back. Now playing on overflow is fine, obviously. But I will actually agree with Milly when they said you don't ask for staff help and try to rectify the issues yourself, I mean, not necessarily a bad thing, but we need to be made aware of what is happening. We need communication break down from the staff and the players. We cannot fix an issue if we don't get told about said issue. I see no recent ban requests, which I guess is okay.

So basically here is my worry. Because of Area51 I had to fight to get my position and it was scary and frustrating and hard. You being denied made you frustrated and in turn you decided to create your own community. Which happens. But you came into dinks and poached players for your server. I went with you because I thought hey, maybe this will be good. But it wasn't. You showed zero communication skills, had me be your person of banning and removing (which I don't mind) but you took absolutely no responsibility for yourself. And that is was worries me the most. Are you going to be the same here? Is the same thing going to happen when you make staff or don't make staff?

I have a LOT of concerns. I really don't think you should be part of the staff team anytime soon. You're too unreliable and lack solid communication skills and that is something I can't in my gut agree to bring into the team when we are working really hard on correcting these issues ourselves.

I am really sorry creepin, but its a -1 and I don't see that changing in the future.
snip~

and this is whats changed? if you genuinely wanted staff here and you wanted to stay here you wouldn't have don't this, this could have been more civil and less of a fuck you dinks.
This was not the way to do this and this was not the way you should have said "i want to fucking leave". If you do wish to come back please calm down and don't yell at someone who thought you werre a friend.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(01-25-2021, 04:37 PM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 04:17 PM)[yellow] creepin Wrote: [quote='MissPauling' pid='102803' dateline='1611594802']

To put it simply - you don't have enough time to come back. To voice my concerns; you just made your come back. Now playing on overflow is fine, obviously. But I will actually agree with Milly when they said you don't ask for staff help and try to rectify the issues yourself, I mean, not necessarily a bad thing, but we need to be made aware of what is happening. We need communication break down from the staff and the players. We cannot fix an issue if we don't get told about said issue. I see no recent ban requests, which I guess is okay.

So basically here is my worry. Because of Area51 I had to fight to get my position and it was scary and frustrating and hard. You being denied made you frustrated and in turn you decided to create your own community. Which happens. But you came into dinks and poached players for your server. I went with you because I thought hey, maybe this will be good. But it wasn't. You showed zero communication skills, had me be your person of banning and removing (which I don't mind) but you took absolutely no responsibility for yourself. And that is was worries me the most. Are you going to be the same here? Is the same thing going to happen when you make staff or don't make staff?

I have a LOT of concerns. I really don't think you should be part of the staff team anytime soon. You're too unreliable and lack solid communication skills and that is something I can't in my gut agree to bring into the team when we are working really hard on correcting these issues ourselves.

I am really sorry creepin, but its a -1 and I don't see that changing in the future.
snip~

and this is whats changed? if you genuinely wanted staff here and you wanted to stay here you wouldn't have don't this, this could have been more civil and less of a fuck you dinks.
This was not the way to do this and this was not the way you should have said "i want to fucking leave". If you do wish to come back please calm down and don't yell at someone who thought you werre a friend.
Shut up Milly GO Suck up To Fucking Pauling and the rest of them you stupid Cunt You suck so much ass to the fucking Admins and the mods that your fucking sick if you are gonna sit here and believe that you have to be picked by the fucking admins to move up somewhere then your stupid I wouldnt wanna sit here and have to kiss ass to them !! All of them are nothing but picking Favorites and as soon as they fucking use you like they  do the rest you will definetly fucking figure out the truth !! YEA FUCK This Server and everything that it fucking stands for just because I won't bow down to a bunch of fucking lame ass mods who Wanna pick and choose who the fuck they can and cant have in the server as staff and how much they can leech off the system then i am sorry why tf would i When I can do better then that !  Sorry I am not gonna bow down to the fucking Favoritism ! Keep sucking ass milly when they use you and they get tired of your shit you will be in the same position i am in !! Good luck sucking ass tho
(01-25-2021, 04:41 PM)[yellow] creepin Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 04:37 PM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: [quote="[yellow] creepin" pid='102822' dateline='1611609471']
[quote='MissPauling' pid='102803' dateline='1611594802']

snip~

Snip~

I'm not talking about staff or ph or dinks i am telling you directly this is no way to take a situation, you have gone on this huge rant when we were just telling you genuin concerns.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Due to the nature of what this turned into, I'm going to close this for till we decide what to do with it (even tho we know what we're probably gonna do
This app is Denied.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Due to your actions in your first staff application as well as this one, the PH upper staff team has decided that you are not allowed to apply or become staff now or at any point in the future as long as PH Dinks exists.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army