Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jumping Irish Pony.
I do not think you're stupid, I believe you have potential. 

I also wasn't saying to close this immediately only that it be denied so the "just wants the title" thing won't be an issue with your next application. Though I realize some will still bring this up, but at least it will be less recent.  

I am on your side of you having a fair chance of becoming staff. 

I highly recommend not feeding into trolls in the future. Let the trolls starve. 

Also, I stated the examples may have been your humor and not serious, that's why I am not holding the comments against you just a forewarning to be careful even when joking around. 

I hope you get more constructive feedback from the community
(01-26-2021, 03:42 AM)The Triangle Wrote: & I do not think you're stupid, I believe you have potential. 

& I also wasn't saying to close this immediately only that it be denied so the "just wants the title" thing won't be an issue with your next application. Though I realize some will still bring this up, but at least it will be less recent.  

& I am on your side of you having a fair chance of becoming staff. 

& I highly recommend not feeding into trolls in the future. Let the trolls starve. 

& I stated the examples may have been your humor and not serious, that's why I am not holding the comments against you just a forewarning to be careful even when joking around. 

& In my murder app, "-1

Alright let me start off by saying that I believe you are capable of being a good staff member, though I do not think right now is the best time for you. " so why change to a "neutral"  in the span of 7-8 days where you didn't play with me so why a sudden change?

& In my eyes and im sure many others 1 month is almost no difference and for some people its the same concept they will make there opinions (inactive people) on what they see on forums and discord they don't  know or see the changes im trying to make in game.

& "though I do not think right now is the best time for you." and in other conversations (idk its stuck in bold) with you multiple times you have said i should wait as now wouldn't be a good time for me and you have said I'm not ready "I do not think you have the emotional stability to represent the Dinkleberg community as a member of the staff team. I have watched you go 0-1000 several times over the past 2 month. 

I'm not just referring to PH either, this has happened in Murder and on Discord. 

I personally think you should take some time and really consider if you can mentally/emotionally handle being staff.  As you stated that you'll switch game modes to cool off, which is fine and a good idea but as staff you get to face many things head on. You're targeted by many people constantly.

My comments are not meant to offend or attack only as an observation." and what do you think has changed since this? Because you have played with me only a handful of times and if this "alt account" of yours is fishing around why not instead of seeing how i fend off in a situation as a regular please respond to when i ping for staff, and please do not take this out of the context that "VOSS is on an alt account instead of his main account" because in that case your letting the chaos happen and its unfair to me and other players and the few times we do play is when you do come on for a staff ping. (its just stuck in bold aaaaa)

Well when i am recording that makes sense but when im done and i need to make a ban request giving them what they want to hear so there not screaming or being racist/harassing fucks sometimes thats my best option especially as a regular I am not a donor so i can't gag i can't mute so i can slightly defuse whats happening and sure i can record and ping staff but that all takes time and im being told to do such things as gag/mute/ban/kick and i tell players how to mute them but they just refuse to do it because idrk if i am staff i can actually help and handle these situations and record at the same time.*

& "I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this is your type of joking around." - "I stated the examples may have been your humor and not serious" you directly implied  thats my type of humor and you amy not be holding the comments against me for a +1/0 or -1/0 but you still brought it up and used it as part of your response against me which is completely fine but its stuff i would not say.

*Also i want to say "we could just take staff from him if he fucks up" I know that this is a bad rule to follow and can cause terrible staffing but if i somehow do get staff i want it to be slightly based on this to where if i abuse or misuse the staff powers in anyway i will gladly take a perm ban until they are able to be removed yet i can see how this can be twisted into the "you just want the staff role, instead of earning it" and "he'll just abuse the power and be done with it" I will say i wouldn't do this but i can understand that that is not near enough to even validate that and i would ask "please take it into account" but i feel like that would undermine everything. just wanted to say it here.

I'll respond to the rest of this when im not about to pass out
Hello Milly Thanks for applying for Dr trusted I know I haven't been active recently, I would just like to say something (just opinion) but I do agree with voss on this back in the past even when I wasn't staff you feed into trolls very bad (idk if you're still doing it) I would also like to ask you a question why do you think you're getting declined? (If you would like to dm on discord and explain maybe we can text there) and I would suggest if you truly wanna become staff (For dr) is to show active staff members that you're trying and you want it not just for the title but to help the staff/dr server I just wanted to say my opinion good luck milly
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Hi Milly,
I think the issues described by Triangle should be taken to heart.
I do think that you feed the trolls a bit, mostly from me seeing it happen over the discord. But I have seen you become a huge help to the staff teams of murder and DR. I'm sure it you can work on not feeding the trolls, as triangle said, that would help.

I personally don't think you are doing it for title only but I feel that does play a role. I think you are genuine in your desire to help, and maybe in a months or two you can show you are capable - without contributing to the trolling inadvertantly.

Being willing to help staff (by having a recording, pinging on-call staff, etc.) Is a great way to support your case for staff. Once staff are online, however, let them handle the situation. If they tell you to stop, do it.

I'm not a DR player but I did feel obliged to comment that you should work with feedback, not try to defend yourself from it. Accept any issues others may present and work on bettering yourself! I'll say this, too - even staff members gotta listen to staff members. A good example: the other day I handled a TTT issue incorrectly from a staff perspective, and two fellow staff members - one whom was a lower "rank" - called me out on it.

TL,DR: use feedback to understand flaws and improve yourself, not try to defend your current self. Do that, and I feel you will make a fantastic staff member, across multiple servers, in the very near future :)

I'm not going to vote seeing as I have amassed a whopping 22.75 minutes on DR, and I refuse to let TTToxicity bleed here. However, I hope both DR staff and Milly will take my feedback into account.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-26-2021, 03:51 PM)& Jammin Wrote: TL,DR: use feedback to understand flaws and improve yourself, not try to defend your current self. Do that, and I feel you will make a fantastic staff member, across multiple servers, in the very near future :)

& I'm not going to vote seeing as I have amassed a whopping 22.75 minutes on DR, and I refuse to let TTToxicity bleed here. However, I hope both DR staff and Milly will take my feedback into account.

& only responding to part of this because to be honest i don't know, i just wanted to specifically respond to these two points and if that comes back to bite me in the ass so be it.

& "not try to defend your current self" why shouldn't i defend myself? if i believe I'm doing the best i possibly can than i in my opinion should be allowed to and give my reasons as to why i think i'm doing better than what I'm being taken for. Obviously people are allowed to voice there problems and concerns and i hope they read my responses take them with salt or not its my genuine opinions and responses. And i know anyone else is allowed to have there opinions and responses just because I'm defending myself doesn't mean I'm not reading it or ignoring it.

You should vote regardless because this is a staff app about me and not a staff app for dr players only, in the words of every denied and accepted staff app ever made "you represent the community and not just the server you are applying for". I want anyone who knows me to respond and give their vote based on there opinion but if you don't want to vote then that's all fine and dandy your not obligated too. 
(01-26-2021, 04:45 PM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 03:51 PM)& Jammin Wrote: -snip-

"not try to defend your current self" why shouldn't i defend myself? if i believe I'm doing the best i possibly can than i in my opinion should be allowed to and give my reasons as to why i think i'm doing better than what I'm being taken for. Obviously people are allowed to voice there problems and concerns and i hope they read my responses take them with salt or not its my genuine opinions and responses. And i know anyone else is allowed to have there opinions and responses just because I'm defending myself doesn't mean I'm not reading it or ignoring it.
I guess it seemed like you were more arguing the point of feedback as opposed to taking feedback into account. Defend yourself against false accusations or if you are being criticized on something you think you are doing well with, is fine. But it seemed like you were arguing many points rather than saying "I'll work on it"

I could be off though. Take my words with a grain of salt :)

(01-26-2021, 06:12 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 04:45 PM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 03:51 PM)& Jammin Wrote: -snip-

"not try to defend your current self" why shouldn't i defend myself? if i believe I'm doing the best i possibly can than i in my opinion should be allowed to and give my reasons as to why i think i'm doing better than what I'm being taken for. Obviously people are allowed to voice there problems and concerns and i hope they read my responses take them with salt or not its my genuine opinions and responses. And i know anyone else is allowed to have there opinions and responses just because I'm defending myself doesn't mean I'm not reading it or ignoring it.
I guess it seemed like you were more arguing the point of feedback as opposed to taking feedback into account. Defend yourself against false accusations or if you are being criticized on something you think you are doing well with, is fine. But it seemed like you were arguing many points rather than saying "I'll work on it"

I could be off though. Take my words with a grain of salt :)

Its more of i have been working on it and i have been trying alot of people may not see that especially inactive people and ttt players as i can't take it seriously and act like a joke. I'm not trying to argue with feedback if i am well fuck and to be honest i don't know really how to say "ill work on it" I'm just ... trying and if anything im trying my best and if my best isn't good enough so be it.

Listen man fries with extra salt are amazing.
ill bump me 2
Bumping this.
I'll say that now that I'm frequently monitoring all 4 game channels due to me joining disocrd staff, I've noticed a significant amount of Milly's effort to de-troll-ize the server.
So many posts in #dr from milly consist of the following messages:

@DR On-Call Staff
<name> <steam id>
<rule broken/situation>
<evidence>

His ban requests on the forums have been up as well.
I think this should be considered with improvements that Milly has made since first posting this application 3 weeks ago.
My biggest issue in other servers with a player joining the staff team (having access to potentially sensitive staff discord info) I feel is a non-issue, and I think Milly should be given a chance here.
Obviously DR staff/Dink will need to ultimately decide what is best for the server. But I have really noticed an uptick in documentation/ban requests/staff pings on multiple servers, so I wanted to bring that back up as I bump this - it was noticeable to the point that I felt obligated to mention it here.
Thanks, back to my cave.

(02-17-2021, 09:48 PM)Jammin Wrote: Bumping this.
I'll say that now that I'm frequently monitoring all 4 game channels due to me joining disocrd staff, I've noticed a significant amount of Milly's effort to de-troll-ize the server.
So many posts in #dr from milly consist of the following messages:

@DR On-Call Staff
<name> <steam id>
<rule broken/situation>
<evidence>

His ban requests on the forums have been up as well.
I think this should be considered with improvements that Milly has made since first posting this application 3 weeks ago.
My biggest issue in other servers with a player joining the staff team (having access to potentially sensitive staff discord info) I feel is a non-issue, and I think Milly should be given a chance here.
Obviously DR staff/Dink will need to ultimately decide what is best for the server. But I have really noticed an uptick in documentation/ban requests/staff pings on multiple servers, so I wanted to bring that back up as I bump this - it was noticeable to the point that I felt obligated to mention it here.
Thanks, back to my cave.

Thank you jammin i appreciate it, all be it i havent been playing much the past week apart from getting on for >1m for daily rewards as i have been playing with the boys on ps4 but that dosent mean im not able to get on the server when theres a problem and i have my phone on me so its not like i'll miss the oncall ping and my pc is next to my ps4 so im right there.

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TWlsbHlEaWxseWA%...3788098916]

and i would like to say me and the boys beat the pack-a-punch every gun challenge on Ascension. :D