Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok done it
you stated in game that you already give up on this application and are going to work on the next one, obviously i cant speak for you so when you get the chance say it yourself.

Everyone else has hit the nail on the head. 

This looks more like a joke than an actual application.
the fact that you copy pasted this from a previous DR application and didn't manage to delete the bracketed sentence in time played says a lot about the effort you were willing to put in this application (which is very minimal).

i personally haven't gone in DR in a while, however seeing what others have said about you and your attitude on the server, i'd say to start improving that and try to be more involved in the community before thinking about applying for staff.
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
"Time Played: About 57 hours (had to add my time as nicks and snicks because game tracker thinks i'm two different people)"

I mean the least you could have done is remember to delete the bracketed statement that you copy pasted from my staff app, don't you think? A+ for effort.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
+1 for that “k” response
[Image: xdjlve.png]