Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
perhaps
Offender's Name: Baba Yaga

Offender's SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:61721526)

Potential Witnesses: I'm not sure if anyone else noticed

Reason to Ban: Potentially Hacking

Proof: https://streamable.com/k3mx9e

Other: This piece of evidence is incredibly short but ye, the shot before this made me sus and after this map he left the server before I could get additional evidence. If anything this is enough for a listing on sus.
It really be like that at the end of the round and map change
I was in a call with Baba Yaga and I don't think he was hacking. In the call he was panicking that he couldn't open the door. I could be wrong though because I've only talked to him on Deathrun and this had been the second time I've talked to him in a call.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-27-2021, 10:02 PM)uh huh Wrote: I was in a call with Baba Yaga and I don't think he was hacking. In the call he was panicking that he couldn't open the door. I could be wrong though because I've only talked to him on Deathrun and this had been the second time I've talked to him in a call.
That is understandable, my guy. We won't know until Norm says something about it. I wasn't sure either but the flick in the video looked similar to ones I've seen before. I could also be wrong especially without a lot of evidence.
@Baba Yaga whats your defense on take
This doesn't look at all like hacking to me. I've hit even more questionable shots like this without assists. We can put a watch on him but this looks legit to me, and definitely not enough for a ban regardless
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(01-27-2021, 11:02 PM)August Wrote: This doesn't look at all like hacking to me. I've hit even more questionable shots like this without assists. We can put a watch on him but this looks legit to me, and definitely not enough for a ban regardless
I have seen some from myself as well that is why I was questioning it but It didn't hurt to throw it up
To be honset this clip should have been sent directly to staff or staff chat
I can't see any hacks right now .If you have more evidence, please send it to me or another staff member.

I'm locking now, and when there's more evidence, it'll open again. Thanks geb for the report.