STEAM_0:0:517778467 (NBSJVG)
STEAM_0:1:526238470 (michaeldotson356)
STEAM_0:0:458808730 (Efwre)

Potential Witnesses: 

Mr. Meme
not_pluto
Hey.Its.Sab

Reason to Ban: 
Well, for NBSJVG, We were all in a game of death run and then he decided to 'harass' (I'm saying it lightly since it's embarrassing to be harassed by a child), saying insults to others, ignoring what others have to say, and to add to that, he decided to be racist and say the N-Word constantly. Efwre was just repeating the N-Word and michaeldotson356 was using a jetpack.

Proof: 
Evidence is here, click it to watch.

Other:
I've never felt so sad in my life, ignore the talk about the Beruit explosion, that was a discussion that came out of the blue.

Also, I have noticed that NBSJVG is getting more and more toxic by the day, so best to be careful about him.
Michaeldotson356 just needs his jumppack removed. He's already taken it off after I asked him.

I've had to deal with NBSJVG for a while and he's quite toxic. I think a day ban would be fitting.

Efwre just joined to troll. Uncool man.
[Image: giphy.gif]
iv run into that kid ebsj too many times and he just gets more and more toxic
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Thank you for the report.