Poll: Map Rotation/Removal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Crash House
14.81%
8 14.81%
Little Town
22.22%
12 22.22%
Backyard
3.70%
2 3.70%
Parking Lot
1.85%
1 1.85%
Island House
5.56%
3 5.56%
Cruce
11.11%
6 11.11%
Vertical City
25.93%
14 25.93%
High Floor Office
14.81%
8 14.81%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Map Rotation
(01-29-2021, 03:51 PM)Agent Goose Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 03:44 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: If people like a map, don't remove it .Remove ph_verticalcity because map sucks makes people leave ,ph_crashhouse: It brings people to the server .If there can be another  funny map  like this, it can be deleted.ph_backyard: All regular players can get +15 kills and it's boring for new players .ph_islandhouse: same shit.ph_littetown:Millions  props, I do not recommend. This map so boring for hunters
I was indeed joking in my previous posts, people like certain maps but they are gonna have to go, we regulars can adapt to any map in my opinion. I don't care which map is on as long as its fair and works. I actually love littletown because when do props gets an actual team win, never. Hey, all the mentions are worth a change, bring us whatever you got deathstar. 

I like all the maps, but I also like change. Maps won't be gone forever, ya never know till you've tried it.
As I mean ,if these maps are replaced by better, funny non-boring maps, there will be no problem :D
Out of all the maps I've played, Cruce is definitely my least favourite. It's both small and extremely empty, giving the hunters a massive advantage. Doesn't help that it looks incredibly ugly.
(01-29-2021, 03:57 PM)§a _Etta Wrote: Out of all the maps I've played, Cruce is definitely my least favourite. It's both small and extremely empty, giving the hunters a massive advantage. Doesn't help that it looks incredibly ugly.
I can see the issue with Cruce especially if the server is packed but for little amounts of people its alright
(01-29-2021, 03:57 PM)§a _Etta Wrote: Out of all the maps I've played, Cruce is definitely my least favourite. It's both small and extremely empty, giving the hunters a massive advantage. Doesn't help that it looks incredibly ugly.

Yes. Would be a good map if it was bigger.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide

That's the point of Cruce. It's a hunter map
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(01-29-2021, 07:47 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:

That's the point of Cruce. It's a hunter map

IMO, it feels pretty empty and boring. ph_house is a hunter map that I love because it feels full despite being small.. cruce is small but still somehow feels empty
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Also Abandoned Hotel should definitely be replaced. I spawn without an smg grenade a lot on it.
(02-01-2021, 03:06 PM)§a _Etta Wrote: Also Abandoned Hotel should definitely be replaced. I spawn without an smg grenade a lot on it.
There are plenty of maps that actually do this. But it is due to the amount of spawn points within the map. It's meant for a smaller amount of people, not 40. Sometimes props will pick up the grenades or other hunters pick them up. It happens more often than you think.
For me personally, Cruce is too small.  I just don't enjoy it at all.  Also could be without Vertical City because the last two times people picked that map we just !rtv and left.  Thank you all for everything you're doing :)
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
I have picked 8 maps out of this list that I've seen people talk about the most. Everyone has 4 choices to make in the poll and those 4 will be rotated out or removed completely in the case of Little Town.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor