Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ThunderWalrus Admin Application
I could have spoken to him in the DMs but it's more valuable to me to make it visible how he is willing to lie and slander my character rather than acknowledge that he was overstepping his role for personal reasons. If he feels entitled to punish me for 'targeting' someone who I've quite literally never RDMed once just because they are a friend of his and he blindly believed them with 0 evidence, and claim that people tell him I target them but he waited until I said something negative on his admin app to ever mention it to me, in spite of the fact that I haven't targeted anyone in over 2 months and I only ever have targeted one person, that should be worth noting when you're wanting to give him more power and responsibility. It's indicative of how he always is. Power hungry, shirking, biased, and unaccountable.
(02-04-2021, 11:20 PM)Three Tight Holes Wrote: I could have spoken to him in the DMs but it's more valuable to me to make it visible how he is willing to lie and slander my character rather than acknowledge that he was overstepping his role for personal reasons. If he feels entitled to punish me for 'targeting' someone who I've quite literally never RDMed once just because they are a friend of his and he blindly believed them with 0 evidence, and claim that people tell him I target them but he waited until I said something negative on his admin app to ever mention it to me, in spite of the fact that I haven't targeted anyone in over 2 months and I only ever have targeted one person, that should be worth noting when you're wanting to give him more power and responsibility. It's indicative of how he always is. Power hungry, shirking, biased, and unaccountable.

Look man, I'm not entirely aware of who you are. How do you get off seeking value in a forum post about someone trying to apply to a position that they believe can then help a community. Especially when your criticism is biased and only pertaining to yourself. It reads to me like you are turning something small to something bigger than it needs to be just to see someone burn because you got upset over personalities.
If it was a bait to get emotions and posts stirred up to create controversy it seems like it succeeded. I don't know ThunderWalrus, from what it reads like I would be happy to.

My suggestion is to whomever it may concern, let this be discussed amongst the people who make decisions around here not in 20 back and forth posts in this thread. This man said his piece, leave it where it lies and if it is truly something to take action on or look into then do it.

You have such a problem, bring it up to other staff members or admins. There is a better way to do so than here. At the end of the day if it is out of your control and you can't do anything about it then let it go.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
Hey Thunder

At this time I don't recommend you for Admin, the main reason for this would be the disconnect between yourself and a decent chunk of players, As of a lot players only get to see one "version?" "side?" (Not too sure of what to call it) of you. We on the staff team and other players see both sides, I encourage you to be more open on the server and relax a little. Remember to try and remain Unbiased, this is something of late a couple of players have pointed out. I struggle with it too sometimes. In addition, try not to bite as much when baited.

I believe that you want the best for this server, I honestly do not think you are not the worst staff member (That position belongs to me). I enjoy staffing with you and i value you as member of staff I can rely on.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or on my discord.

All the best
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(02-08-2021, 08:13 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: Hey Thunder

At this time I don't recommend you for Admin, the main reason for this would be the disconnect between yourself and a decent chunk of players, As of a lot players only get to see one "version?" "side?" (Not too sure of what to call it) of you. We on the staff team and other players see both sides, I encourage you to be more open on the server and relax a little. Remember to try and remain Unbiased, this is something of late a couple of players have pointed out. I struggle with it too sometimes. In addition, try not to bite as much when baited.

I believe that you want the best for this server, I honestly do not think you are not the worst staff member (That position belongs to me). I enjoy staffing with you and i value you as member of staff I can rely on.

All the best
dame walrus getting the short end of the stick

All the best
Damn I was excited to put worst staff in my name. Thanks for the advice!
(02-08-2021, 09:59 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:

All the best
Damn I was excited to put worst staff in my name. Thanks for the advice!
I like the version of Thunder that I see when he comes into the server. Seems responsible and holds values of his own kind which I find deep respect for. It isn't easy to have your own values and uphold them around plenty of people that can sway you into different directions based off the popular opinion at the time. Edit: This is not a plus one, just a statement I wanted to make about my general thoughts about Thunder. I do not believe I am in the position to plus one either Thunder or Bryan's Admin App due to lack of interaction and time back into the server.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
Wanted to bring this up during your mod app but decided not to. Short version of it - someone of your actual friends got involved in drama awhile back and was getting a lot of shit from the community, people even started targetting him. Although most people were just throwing shade at him without doing anything against the rules, you took defending him to another level. Threatening punishment even for mentioning his name or even interacting with him. During that whole drama I just happened to kill him twice during my T rounds and once on accident as an inno and you accused me of targetting him. When I tried explaining myself and asked you how is one accidental RDM considered targetting you just dismissed anything I said and told me "if you kill him you'll get punished" implying I cant even go for him when we are on opposite sides. I don't feel comfortable with giving the highest position on the server to someone I saw abuse his staff powers to give his friends advantages and I'm not sure how would you handle yourself if you were put in a similar position like that again.
Sadly it's a -1 from me, but I do with you the best of luck with the application!
(02-08-2021, 05:57 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Wanted to bring this up during your mod app but decided not to. Short version of it - someone of your actual friends got involved in drama awhile back and was getting a lot of shit from the community, people even started targetting him. Although most people were just throwing shade at him without doing anything against the rules, you took defending him to another level. Threatening punishment even for mentioning his name or even interacting with him. During that whole drama I just happened to kill him twice during my T rounds and once on accident as an inno and you accused me of targetting him. When I tried explaining myself and asked you how is one accidental RDM considered targetting you just dismissed anything I said and told me "if you kill him you'll get punished"  implying I cant even go for him when we are on opposite sides. I don't feel comfortable with giving the highest position on the server to someone I saw abuse his staff powers to give his friends advantages and I'm not sure how would you handle yourself if you were put in a similar position like that again.
Sadly it's a -1 from me, but I do with you the best of luck with the application!
Thanks for the comment! I would like to clarify that if you are speaking about captain price, he is not nor has he ever been my friend. That whole situation could have been handled better by me. What it really came down to is lack of communication on my end. I should have known the in server drama but I didn't and came on the server seeing multiple people targetting him. Honestly that situation was a shit show and I was new to moderating and definitely did not handle it the best way I could have. I've used it as a learning experience and the next time something like that occured, as it did with steiner, I think I handled it appropriately. Thank you for your honesty!
Going to respond to both of these applications. As stated above, yes Admin is not a position you apply for. However the feedback given in these applications should be quite beneficial.  If you are serious about obtaining the position you will need to have a discussion with Dink himself. Although I will run these by him if he hasn't seen them. For now, I will close them as they've been up for awhile and likely won't be responded to.

Sidenote: Them being in the "denied" archive means nothing. I don't have the power to approve or deny these lol I just had to place them somewhere.
[Image: b_560x95.png]