Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was banned for no reason
yeah no evidence you guys just don't want to admit you're wrong I get it but at the end of the day I'm the one feeling better because I know I'm not cheating and it only boosts my ego that you think I'm hacking.

Anyone with a brain would know going into a video of "proof" of someone cheating would have a bias opinion into thinking that they are cheating and for me leaving and me leaving an area after I kill a person and not bother checking the room is me being dumb and not checking the rest of the room. You didn't even spectate the other players to see if there were any more in that room to speculate that.

And in the first video, I could see why you would say that but if you watch anyone for long enough they would do a sus thing like that just like me and it doesn't mean they were cheating. And for you guys reiterating the fact I did that and not speculating on any of the other video's show you are only focusing on what you want to see not what was happening
Honestly I have no idea how much more obvious can it be that you were clearly hacking.
You walked up to almost every single one of the props and looked directly at them and shot them.
It is especially visible in the last video.
You played 6 hours? I know people with 500+ hours on the server that don't just randomly walk up to props.

-1 Clearly hacking. 

Good luck with your contest ban.
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
We see clear evidence that you are in fact hacking and the ban is justified. This unban request is Denied and the earliest you can attempt another one is March 6th. 
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor