Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple staff abusing power
(02-09-2021, 06:47 PM)derp sucks Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 01:15 AM)Worst Human Alive Wrote: Other: Unbelieavable gross negligence on the part of the mods, I have never seen nearly every single moderator be such an incredibly incompetent, petty, and overall unprofesional. I would like to point out, although me and two rats had a sort of disagreement I can say that he acted reasonably professional throughout the entire situation. 
I can also attest, that a lot of the members of the server were being supreme shitters, and I fell into that category here and there but frankly it was in good fun, the usual gmod stuff. Many of those shitters did get picked on and a lot were looked over, which was extremely strange and increased the resentment towards these mods. 
@"two rats kissing" is this ur alt
yes. caught me red handed.
(02-09-2021, 07:05 PM)two rats kissing Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 06:47 PM)derp sucks Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 01:15 AM)Worst Human Alive Wrote: Other: Unbelieavable gross negligence on the part of the mods, I have never seen nearly every single moderator be such an incredibly incompetent, petty, and overall unprofesional. I would like to point out, although me and two rats had a sort of disagreement I can say that he acted reasonably professional throughout the entire situation. 
I can also attest, that a lot of the members of the server were being supreme shitters, and I fell into that category here and there but frankly it was in good fun, the usual gmod stuff. Many of those shitters did get picked on and a lot were looked over, which was extremely strange and increased the resentment towards these mods. 
@"two rats kissing" is this ur alt
yes. caught me red handed.
shameless
alright, in serious regards to this post. I can testify that KaptainLes used every moderator tool available to him in the correct manner.

"total abuse of power" when you join the server a big message pops up on your screen that says "TTT Rules" by joining the server you agree to adhere to these rules.

"feverishly gagged multiple players who did not offend the rules" every person that was gagged or banned last night either committed one or multiple of the stated rules:
"Do Not Spam, Do Not Flame, Harass, Or Troll Players, Do Not Argue with Staff, "Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed."

"banned people for, quote, "because i feel like it"  KaptainLes issued multiple bans unrelated to what was happening on the server because of a player on the PropHunt server who has constantly distrubuted illegal content. The newly banned players upon seeing these bans begun to raise questions and criticize Les for no reason. Again, its clearly stated in the rules to not argue with staff decisions, as it makes our job very inconvenient.

"as well as rdm'ing and then auto slaying to somehow make up for it," i have no idea what this is refering to.

"banned me for slurs when I didn't use one the entire round." you were originally banned for "slurs and toxicity" which was Les' mistake but he then quickly corrected your ban, changing it to "toxicity". This is an example of Les doing his job sufficiently.

If you didn't want to be banned last night then you shouldn't have egged on the group of trolls. While admittedly, you weren't nearly as chaos inducing as the other people that were rightfully banned. You paid a price to no surprise, for basically holding down your mic and saying nonsensical stuff about how staff are doing their job wrong, every time the group got riled up. I'd advise next time to choose more carefully which group on the server you want to associate with.
to keep it brief, heres a short clip of what happened when those that were banned got ungagged...
https://youtu.be/1ZlP0khYw2E
(02-09-2021, 06:31 AM)Jammin Wrote: Hi, I see @KaptainLes is one staff member mentioned, but you said multiple staff abused their powers.
Who else are you referring to?

Other than that I'm sure KaptainLes will be happy to provide any evidence he has, seeing as you don't have any yourself - but when the rules are broken minges get banned.
It sounds like witnesses that night say that you used slurs - that's a surefire way to get banned.

Edit: the three people les banned "because he felt like it" were really banned for IRL illegal activity (I'm not going into details) done in relation to another of our servers. The weird reason was done so as to not encourage copycats of the illegal behavior.

That being said you were banned for toxicity, which I'm sure Les can provide proof of.
Even if he can't, you don't provide any proof yourself - you are making the claim of abuse, the burden of proof is on you.

I won't comment further until such a time when/if evidence is provided.

He was referring to me as the other Moderator
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
I'm glad we've all come to realize how much of a power hungry tyrant KaptainLes is, thank you.
Might Aswell Respond to this eyyyy

I will firstly say that your bans were only 1 week and as of tonight, you will be free to play on Dinklebergs TTT. I Encourage you to rejoin the server if you decide yo start playing by the rules. (Type !MOTD in-game to read our rules or you can just read them when you join)

It takes a lot for me to look at the TTT Relay in discord and see capable staff on who I trust, and still feel the need to get on and help. This is without the voice chat mind you. 

And it wasn't just me who noticed, multiple staff saw the relay and was wondering WTF was going on. And I told them not to worry as I was joining to help.

At the time I joined The T-Mods had collected evidence (TY Two Rats) and were about to Karma Ban the 4 of you. But seeing as they are shit people, they decided to let me experience you guys for myself and ungaged everyone. And boy was that an event. I did like 4 gags in like a minute. Every time one of you was gaged muted or warned the others would go off their nut.

Now I would like to point out that you were right about 2 things in your Abuse report and 2 things only.  The first of these was that I was pretty Unprofessional. You see I don't mind a good troll, and you guys were the perfect group to troll, a bunch of racist, homophobic, mic spamming obnoxious idiots who only joined the server to annoy and troll the players. And by the responses to this thread by everyone else they enjoy the occasional troll on these types of people as well. We will get to the second thing eventually...

Now let's break down some events.

Event 1
I had some Alt accounts of a Banned player to Ban, so I wanted to see if you guys would attest to me banning people you knew nothing about. So I put Vague reasons and boy were you guys going off over that. So much verbal abuse and slurs my god.  "Hense the Random Bans"

Event 2
I did RDM someone by accident, then slayed myself for it as per the rules. Hense the "rdm'ing and then auto slaying to somehow make up for it" (How does that not make up for it? What did I do wrong here?) 

Event 3
Our regulars had been complaining about you guys and also decided to join on the Troll, at one point even asking us to ungag you so that you can dig your holes faster and encouraging you guys to keep going to speed up the process to get yous banned faster. (As I may have been a little unprofessional but I still follow the rules and guidelines for staff to some degree). I will admit I found it funny, they were pretty obviously baiting yous. But notice that they didn't slur or say anything too bad, just enough to keep you guys rolling. Yes, this may have been wrong by me but like I said, you don't get this opportunity very often. Hense the "feverishly gagged multiple players"  and the "strange and increased resentment towards the mods"

Event 4
I decide enough is enough and give you guys your final warning as a group that if you didn't stop, you would be banned, which was received with a large amount of, well tantrum-like behavior. It was honestly like dealing with entitled toddlers. At one point you guys even started to discuss which server you wanted to fuck with next and Discussed our Murder and PropHunt servers. I start the banning on the worst of the 4 of you. And still, the micspam and Slurs Continued, Eventually, all 4 of you were banned, and (as your mate Darth Nihlius can admit, the regulars laughed about it and couldn't believe you didn't realize that they were baiting you. Hense the "people we were overlooking" and the  "lot of the members of the server that were being supreme shitters"

Now Darth Nihilus was not banned simply because he did not do enough to get Banned, he didn't slur or troll too much or Micspam enough to warrant a Ban. Proving the fact that we do not, "Ban just because we feel like it" and only do what is warranted.

To cap this off I'd like to address that send thing you were correct about in your abuse report (See I told you weed get to it Eventually). In the last line of your abuse thread you say "Regardless of the fact that they were most likely getting angry due to the degeneracy of the players, the mods did not handle themselves in a responsible manner under such stress and are poor choices for any sort of administrative position"

"The Degeneracy of the players" and the "Stress" haha. I'm grateful for this last line of honesty. Seeing As you witness are your friends and/or fellow banned players I'm kinda glad you admitted that you all were trolls. But the whole " Abuse thread" can be summed up to this and I will put it In a TLDR for you. 

TL;DR A bunch of idiots joins a server joins a GMOD server to Troll. Gets Trolled by staff instead. One creates an abuse thread to complain because he is annoyed about being trolled whilst trying to troll. 
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
TTT moment

edit: oh right, im supposed to say something constructive.

Don't be a cunt and go around testing the server's rules. That's usually going to end up worse for you.
also you still need to be the one providing actual evidence to make your case for an abuse thread.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Closing this for obvious reasons
[Image: b_560x95.png]