Discord ID: 
?ottom Gear#9972
When First Joined(Estimate): 
 2 Feb 2021
What is your age: 21
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator):
Mod
What can you do to help the Discord community: 
I would like to help bring people together in the community by trying to host big events within the discord with either prizes or guest places to bring traffic to the servers.
Why you want to help the Discord community: 
I enjoy helping discord communities out and getting to broaden my connections 
Other:

I was the COD Community manager for the US Army Esports Discord (USAE) and am a Moderator/Team Manager for the US Air Force Esports (USAFE) discord.
I've host big events while being at USAE such as an Army v Air Force SnD Comp match that both the community and pro team (USAE) took apart in.
My IRL job is working as a SysAdmin/Cyber Security & Information Assurance troop so I understand how servers work like the back of my hand.
http://prntscr.com/yxqlvo -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I dont know much about how the discord staff works but I would recommend making an introduction and stuff on the forums as your only post being your application is not ideal. I can't even tell what part of the community you are from. Also you need two months of community experience so this would mean having been here longer than 8 days. -1

also: [Image: 8dd95a6d9c880d67cd4a80a56d308686.png]
no.
i didnt even know you existed untill right now
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
-1 I barely know you, I don't think I've ever seen you on.
Hey, Hello ! I'll give you some advice
If you are interested in this position in the future, it would be great to start with introduction .Because no one seems to know who you are. And are we going to give a moderator rank for someone who's been here for 8 days ?Show people what you're like ,its too hard to say who you are with 1 threads,0 discord message.If you're really interested in this position, stay active in discord do something lol.I couldn't find your name on the discord and most people don't know who you really are.I believe you need 3 months maybe community experience.

-1 Literally who are you, dude.
He/Him/His
Tonight on Bottom Gear...

Did you join the Discord that day? your account shows less than a day of joining
I don't think that bringing traffic to the server would fix the current problems. I'd recommend reading the requirements before applying. Welcome to the Discord, by the way
Hi ?ottom Gear, and thank you for applying for discord staff.
Unfortunately, you do not meet the requirements for staffing the discord. Those applying must have been in the discord for at least 2 months, while you have been in the discord for 2 days.

If you are serious about joining our discord team, I would encourage you to be active in our server, as well as join one of our GMod games.

Thank you for applying!

P.S. if you are in the armed forces thank you for your service!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks