Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
It seems as though everyone has already covered the concerns with your application, Mr. Gear. You do not currently meet the requirements necessary for staffing the discord as you have not been in the Discord for the minimum two months and lack virtually any activity in the server or the rest of the community.

As Jammin said, you should try to be more active in the server and demonstrate your willingness to help by trying to defuse situations and assisting users with questions. Perhaps you could even work with some of our Discord staff members to arrange one of those "big events" you mentioned in your application. If you were able to do these things, I'm sure you could see more success in a future application by demonstrating your value to the team!

Please do consider following the advice that I and others have offered if you are serious about joining our Discord staff team. With your experience, I really think you have the potential to be an asset to the team!

As I do not believe that any additional comments would be helpful, I am going to go ahead and close this application. Your application has been DENIED. You are welcome, and encouraged, to submit another application on April 9, 2021, at which time you will have been part of the Discord for at least two months. 

Best,
Nicky