Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosting
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Rideli - STEAM_0:1:97588784
                                                   Dick Bruiser - STEAM_0:0:179663385 (also changed his name to my name when I called them out)

Potential Witnesses: KittyQuack, Dicker, Aecho

Reason to Ban: Blatant Ghosting for 3 maps

Proof: The clip isnt rendering, so im sorry, this was my whole stream with him ghosting several times, the instance that shows it very well is at 3:28:00
          https://www.twitch.tv/videos/912160551
           Again sorry for the long clip, its not letting me clip my video right now, im not sure why

Other: He was also being very disrespectful to me in game chat from the get go and after i muted him and ignored him, other players said he was still harassing me or saying very rude things.
I ask you please stop giving entire streams as proof like im going to be honest im not watching a three hour video for two bucket heads that could have been ghosting from your stream, and you shouldn't call ghosters out for a few reasons that i think staff told you before but if not im sorry. As for the people in question i respect you muted them and didnt complain about it to a nearby donor or in discord its honorable but at 3:28:00 the screen is black there is no content. If possible record and stream at the same time so you have a video file you can upload and cut down. If you can add more time stamps please do because i dont think anyone wants to watch 3+ hours of a game they play almost every/everyother day.

edit: I can't tell if your actually fiz or not so if it isnt your stream im sorry im now noticing but still ask fiz for the timestamps or upload the video and cut it down
(02-13-2021, 08:36 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: I ask you please stop giving entire streams as proof like im going to be honest im not watching a three hour video for two bucket heads that could have been ghosting from your stream, and you shouldn't call ghosters out for a few reasons that i think staff told you before but if not im sorry. As for the people in question i respect you muted them and didnt complain about it to a nearby donor or in discord its honorable but at 3:28:00 the screen is black there is no content. If possible record and stream at the same time so you have a video file you can upload and cut  down. If you can add more time stamps please do because i dont think anyone wants to watch 3+ hours of a game they play almost every/everyother day.

edit: I can't tell if your actually fiz or not so if it isnt your stream im sorry im now noticing but still ask fiz for the timestamps or upload the video and cut it down

You don't have to do shit. He said he couldn't clip it for some reason and provided a time stamp. This is more than sufficient and does not require your input. Staff have it under control and these two will be banned 2 weeks for ghosting.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army