Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonk
Ingame Name: Blurgh

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203886510

Time Played: too much for my own good (460 hours)

When First Joined: April 12, 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can be available almost every day. Time zone: GMT+3.

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: As trusted I tried to maintain peaceful and entertaining atmosphere in the game. I was also helping people as much as I can to understand how to play and to enjoy it. I was dealing with lots of troublemakers who ruined fun for others. Unfortunately, trusteds can only kick those who deserve to be banned. It always breaks my heart when I have to leave the server with trolls being still on. As a t-mod I would be able to do more than trusted. I would be able to deal with such situations without calling for help of upper staff. 
As I said, I'm on almost every day, if not on Murder, then on PH. So if anyone pings staff, I am always there. If I'm not sleeping of course, because of huge time zone difference.

Why you want to help the community: I am still active here. Many of other staff either resigned or went inactive, so it's basically Norm and me (who can't really do much to help) left. I just want this server to be a fun and peaceful place. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yep. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12024

How did you find us?: I hopped from ph.

Other: 
/on phone incase formating is weird/
+1
Blurgh has spent a TON of time in trusted and she is more than ready to move up to tmod. She is familiar with the rules (and helped edit the new ones) and does not punish unfairly. Give her the ability to ban the baddies for an hour while trying to make ban requests [again there are other commands you gain as a tmod but this one is arguably most important when handling relatively full servers by yourself]. good luck blurgh!
I'll give you a lot of reasons why your application should be accepted in my opinion.

Blurgh is a member of staff for 5 months (Trusted ).Murder server is starting to become popular, new players are joining in and blurgh is always helping them .She knows when to have fun and when to take it seriously. And we only have 2 active staff member on the server.

Blurgh has 11 ban request . And there is no abuse thread for her. As I said, You are an incredible staff member and you have been constantly active for 5 months ! In my opinion this is should be no brainer

Final vote -1
(02-14-2021, 12:17 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Final vote -1
Imma kill you
As a fellow murder player, I can see
Why tf is this even needing a vote?

Blurgh is hands down one of the best members of the community staff team. She is incredibly active on the server, and she is always active on PH too which is a real treat for me :)

Blurgh is a big fat +1 always
Go away
+1

You're incredibly active in the community, players love you (well at least the non-trolly ones), know the rules, etc. You help even in PH when staff aren't available which shows you are very determined to do what you can. I fully believe you deserve to go to the next rank as staff. Good luck!
Should've done this months ago!

+1
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 my dude. You're always kind and helpful as far as I have seen in PH and I have no doubt you're ready for the move up to T-mod in Murder.

Keep up the good work and remember to have fun!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Blurgh has been tremendnously helpful when staffing on Murder. Good at calming down a rowdy server and knows the rules.
Very active on discord and responsive to on-call pings.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks