Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make vapes better!
Vapes take up the grenade slot so one is not able to use incens or discs strategically. Allow the vape to, very slowly, regenerate health over time so it can be used as a utility in addition to looking cool. Thoughts?
this is already a thing with the medical vape but its not added because yknow it heals, but other than that i don't think they can jsut add an extra slot the vape just goes where it wants
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
You can't add unique slots into PS2 without a hackjob. The poor thing is already held together with globs of superglue and tape.. if we whacked our way into it and made the change I can almost guarantee we won't see it work again.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I'm not proposing that we add a new slot for the item, rather we had a feature that isn't overpowered. Maybe something like 1 hp every 2-3 seconds of hitting the vape?
(03-03-2021, 02:56 AM).ceebeast Wrote: I'm not proposing that we add a new slot for the item, rather we had a feature that isn't overpowered. Maybe something like 1 hp every 2-3 seconds of hitting the vape?
when i say new slot i mean in the ttt inventory, from my understanding it replaces the grenade because it has no other slot to go into
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean