Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting
Ingame Name: PegasDoggeAM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195720235

Who Banned You: bryanbrr

Reason For Ban: scripting. You may appeal...

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I did not cheat

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Once was freebanned for mass RDM
evidence regarding your ban: https://youtu.be/Lg62IOIhCdQ
yeah sorry 250 ping doesn't make you duck spam :/ -1
if your going to script at least straf to make it look real
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Perfect hop timing without understanding air strafing? Kinda cringe bro.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
For what do I need to do strafes when the point of these hops isn't bhop but crouch jumping abuse on the go?
(02-18-2021, 04:09 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: For what do I need to do strafes when the point of these hops isn't bhop but crouch jumping abuse on the go?

what
(02-18-2021, 04:09 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: For what do I need to do strafes when the point of these hops isn't bhop but crouch jumping abuse on the go?
that is how you gain speed, with real bhoping you have to straf if you dont you wont gain speed unless you have assistance.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
As I mentioned that's not even supposed to be a bhop, I'm not even breaking a 300 ups barrier, how can u call it 'bhop'?
Also, how an autohop script can give u assistance to 'bhop w/o strafes', wut?
Btw, next time if someone wants to record someone suspected in scripting then he definitly should using cl_showpos 1.
(02-18-2021, 07:19 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: As I mentioned that's not even supposed to be a bhop, I'm not even breaking a 300 ups barrier, how can u call it 'bhop'?
Also, how an autohop script can give u assistance to 'bhop w/o strafes', wut?
Btw, next time if someone wants to record someone suspected in scripting then he definitly should using cl_showpos 1.

Call it what you care to, but "autohop" is still against the rules. You could be standing still and it would still be against the rules.