Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me plz
(02-25-2021, 01:47 PM)Lil Smokie Wrote: Whatever yall being little special like bruh i was like 13 when i did that Like imagine not unbanning someone because of previous stuff kinda wack but ok yall can be like that ... Ill see you soon ;)
So you're telling me that its been 3 years, you're 2 years into high school, and you can't read basic online social cues like not hacking in a public game or acting civil when asking for something?

Hell we've got people younger and more cringey than you who know better jesus.

I may not be a regular ph player, but thats a fat -1, go stink up another server.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
So taking into account your history of several bans, breaking numerous rules, your attitude in previous appeals and also in this one it has been decided your unban request has been denied. Don't bother trying to evade your ban, we will just end up banning you again. 

The earliest you can appeal is 25/3/21 but I would recommend waiting longer than that.
[Image: unknown.jpg]