Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
woooowwwwww
how are you going to take down what people say to help my case but then leave all the others you are twisted and so are all these "mods" 
you are making me seem like such a horrible person and the is fucked up. and i didnt call miss pauling a liar i said i was dissappionted in the way she is making me seem to be when nobody is putting in points of my good behavior and cleaarly you wont let other people help my case cause you locked the thread and deleted synthrays post and millys post wich is more then fucked up because they were on my side trying to support me.
im not shifting the blame to anyone i owned my wrongs you are the one that continues to wrong here making me seem like such a bad person and this is a community page everyone is aallowed to put input so you deleting those messages is fucked up for 1 and for 2 what gives you the right to lock the thread what if more people wanted to be on my side? what if more people wanted to talk about it? clear abuse of power. clearly
Dude, let the staff team make their decision.

You making this thread is proving EVERYTHING we are talking about.
Go away
They weren't helping you, they were shitposting or asking the thread to be closed.

honestly kind of suprising hearing this from you pauling im really dissapointed your lying to my face like this really and truly i am you of all people know i have been doing better i have personally helped you with disrespectful people ive personally helped you with ghosters like this is so suprising your throwing me under the bus and not even giving me the slighest bit of help just running back and forth with that truck. and now you think so low of me through me helping people who just get started and the game ect to perma ban me im really dissappointed in the way your talking about me right now when you of all people know i have been doing better. the LORD will definetly take care of liars ive owned up toi the very small shit that i have done in the past but i would personally say for the past two maybe three weeks i have really improved i dont care what amy of you say now because i know myself personally like i am actually hurt by the way you just talked about me like that really i am. you have never said to my face that i was rascist or anything like that in game NEVER. its crazy the way you are actually talking about me right now im justy dissappointed you would of had my back even just a little

Sorry, what were you lying about? You typed out that she was lying to your face.

We are not calling you a bad person, we are pointing out the bad things that YOU have done. People are sick of it. You say you are "changed" but if anything in the past month have told me, that isn't true.

I highly recommend you do not make another post until the moderators make their decision.  Thank you and have a nice day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army