Poll: Should TheUltraFish have consequences
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES THE HECK HE SHOULD
13.33%
2 13.33%
no
86.67%
13 86.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL
Its funny how you say this now and ban me for it. but when im playing NOBODY says anything about it because they know im just kidding when i say thing like thaat lol i never conotinuosly say it in chat over and over and i dont even say it over mic really i am always helpful to staff with ghosters and people who disrespect them and im always being a good sport about things just cause i said something one time such a long time ago doesnt make me rascist or disrespectful. i want nicky, miss pauling, aki, to post on the thread i wanna see what they say cause i have continuosly played with them not you guys norm a little i do admit to saying the one word but you say continuously like im a toxic player or somthing.
Hi yes, I am the one who banned you. I do not need to be on to see things that you say or do nor do I need a ban request to ban someone.

I specifically banned you for homophobic slurs, because you were going out of your way to say it when no staff or certain members of the community were on to either correct you or discipline you for your actions. The two screenshots below show that you did use homophobic slurs and I can pretty much guarantee that this happened after you died since you are known to take the game of Prop Hunt too seriously and rage.

This punishment is also taking into consideration of other things that you have done on the server. Which includes but is not limited to: trolling, raging, yelling at other players, arguing with staff, and arguing about previous bans. This is only in the month of February. If we want a more historical account, you have also gotten in trouble for time farming multiple times (impressive on PH), killing props before the round starts, "having a huge fucking attitude", chat spam, abusing donor commands, calling out ghosters in voice chat and regular chat, previously using homophobic slurs, and just generally disrespecting players.

You have been banned previously for abusing donor commands, time farming (multiple times), arguing with staff, ungagging yourself and instigating fights with other people.

So yes, I banned you for 90 days. Your attitude has not changed and your constantly starting shit just to be an asshole it seems. I understand that everyone needs an outlet and videogames are a good outlet for many people, but no one else should have to deal with the problems caused by you trying to bring many people down. You have gotten in trouble for slurs in the past so I don't know why you thought you were just going to magically get away with it even if no staff were on at the time. I believe that my ban is fair (taking into account the other things that you have gotten in trouble for just in February alone. No one called me out on this ban on the staff team despite making my ban public for others to see.

If I made a mistake, I'll own up to it. However, I do not believe I have in this instance. I will not vote on this unban request since I am the one that did the ban.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(02-18-2021, 02:40 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Fish is a Mod. He doesn't need a ban request. Also I'm gonna say that "The staff here remind me of narcotic addicts" is a fairly disrespectful thing to say. Especially when you don't know their life story or anything.
and when you told me to just drop the subject on that i did never brought it up again im sorry that i had said that but the is not racist maybe a little disrespectful thats why when you said stop i did. i was just making my opion because i was in a group with people and they said they would play games alot so it had remined me of "you" i didnt think it would get to your feelings like that and im sorry about that. and why would the mod have to put one in it wouldnt make any sense like are u serious that like going around the system. but i am sorry about calling you an addict you are correct i dont know your past thats why when you said drop it i did i have never brought it up again.
You can say you're sorry a million times over, but it tends to fall on deaf ears when someone like you has been given so many chances. And just because I don't play on server as much at the moment doesn't mean I'm not kept up to date with your shitty behaviour.

You need to learn that your actions have consequences: whether you meant to be offensive or not. Words like f*ggot and other racist or homophobic remarks are never okay. I don't care how pissed you are that you got ""killed as a prop" or whatever other excuse you give, if you can't handle your anger and react in a normal, acceptable way, we don't want you to play here.

The way you act effects other people. Wake up, grow up, and realise the world is bigger than this video game.
(02-18-2021, 02:20 PM)[Red]GRAV[yellow]TITTY Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 02:18 PM)Jammin Wrote: Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:1:546967280
What i didnt queue cringe in chat. what are you talking about? Huh

Hi,
The queue cringe is part of my forum signature, and is totally unrelated to you/prophunt (it's a TTT meme).
I just provided your steam ID 32-bit as that is what we use to manage gbans, as a helpful comment since I was forum lurking.

Good luck with your unban request.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-18-2021, 02:43 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Hi yes, I am the one who banned you. I do not need to be on to see things that you say or do nor do I need a ban request to ban someone.

I specifically banned you for homophobic slurs, because you were going out of your way to say it when no staff or certain members of the community were on to either correct you or discipline you for your actions. The two screenshots below show that you did use homophobic slurs and I can pretty much guarantee that this happened after you died since you are known to take the game of Prop Hunt too seriously and rage.

This punishment is also taking into consideration of other things that you have done on the server. Which includes but is not limited to: trolling, raging, yelling at other players, arguing with staff, and arguing about previous bans. This is only in the month of February. If we want a more historical account, you have also gotten in trouble for time farming multiple times (impressive on PH), killing props before the round starts, "having a huge fucking attitude", chat spam, abusing donor commands, calling out ghosters in voice chat and regular chat, previously using homophobic slurs, and just generally disrespecting players.

You have been banned previously for abusing donor commands, time farming (multiple times), arguing with staff, ungagging yourself and instigating fights with other people.

So yes, I banned you for 90 days. Your attitude has not changed and your constantly starting shit just to be an asshole it seems. I understand that everyone needs an outlet and videogames are a good outlet for many people, but no one else should have to deal with the problems caused by you trying to bring many people down. You have gotten in trouble for slurs in the past so I don't know why you thought you were just going to magically get away with it even if no staff were on at the time. I believe that my ban is fair (taking into account the other things that you have gotten in trouble for just in February alone. No one called me out on this ban on the staff team despite making my ban public for others to see.

If I made a mistake, I'll own up to it. However, I do not believe I have in this instance. I will not vote on this unban request since I am the one that did the ban.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
in the past yes nobdy has told me to stop i would be on with staff it litteraly all out of fun i am not a toxic player that is litteraly two times on two VERY seperate occasions my behaviour has improved and if the staff that i have been playing with would just post and give me some kind of backing i would greatly appriciate it i know stuff i had done in the past was ba that why i cut done on doing bad things this is litteraly the only game i play and its only been twice for the time farming and i did put that in the unban request. killing people at the start of the round i havent done that since i was a noob at the game MONTHS ago, i do not troll in chat or on the mic so that in genuinely confused about. and all the other things i am guilty for in moderation i have not brought up my past ban for a very long time since i first got on the game again, and abusing donor commands i talked to the staff that thought i had did that and we came to a conclusion that it was all just a misunderstanding(staff: agaent goose) he gagged players and before hand someone was asking to be gagged so i though he gagged everyone from the player too see so after a couple moments i ungagged and then after that day(ban) was up i talked to him said sorry and me and him got to conclusion that its was just a misunderstanding on my part. i forgot the other things that you listed but i think i got most of it in this. i wont say anymore slurs in the moment out of fun since NOW i know its not allowed anymore. i would at least like a reduction if possible cause really i dont do those things out of hate or anger i just do them for fun and the kids laugh at it they dont take it personal at all.

(02-18-2021, 02:51 PM)Agent Barton Wrote: You can say you're sorry a million times over, but it tends to fall on deaf ears when someone like you has been given so many chances. And just because I don't play on server as much at the moment doesn't mean I'm not kept up to date with your shitty behaviour.

You need to learn that your actions have consequences: whether you meant to be offensive or not. Words like f*ggot and other racist or homophobic remarks are never okay. I don't care how pissed you are that you got ""killed as a prop" or whatever other excuse you give, if you can't handle your anger and react in a normal, acceptable way, we don't want you to play here.

The way you act effects other people. Wake up, grow up, and realise the world is bigger than this video game.
/////////////////////////////////
the world is bigger and if someone like you who i never said it to gets butthurt that i said it to another person who DOES NOT CARE AT ALL then you are stuck in this game a little too much that is my personal opinion. and when i play with you you have never told me to stop anything i was doing wrong so how would it fall on deaf ears when you have never given me a chance. the afk i havent afked since i started playing so i dont see how that is falling on deaf ears. and dont talk down to me im fighting for my right to play this game just like everyone else so i would appriciate it if you didnt say " Someone like me" cause you dont know me just like travis said i dont know him and the other people i played with i said sorry to him in game and dropped the subject.

(02-18-2021, 02:52 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 02:20 PM)[Red]GRAV[yellow]TITTY Wrote: [quote='Jammin' pid='104099' dateline='1613675923']
Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:1:546967280
What i didnt queue cringe in chat. what are you talking about? Huh

Hi,
The queue cringe is part of my forum signature, and is totally unrelated to you/prophunt (it's a TTT meme).
I just provided your steam ID 32-bit as that is what we use to manage gbans, as a helpful comment since I was forum lurking.

Good luck with your unban request.
//////
thank you Jammin i got confused on how to find it but you were helpful enough to get it for me i appreciate that thank you very much. and thank you hopefully i do get it or at least a reduction of some sort.
have a great day :D
Okay so I skimmed most of this because idk why you're asking me to defend you honestly. So here I am.

You have been caught using homophobic slurs, we can see that. We have caught you numerous times over and over again doing so. You are WELL AWARE of the rules. I don't understand why you are surprised about this ban, in all honestly, I would like to see a perma ban and full removal of your donor status. You are incredibly problematic. You are also a total switch, one second you can actually be kind of okay and I think "hmm, maybe he is calming down" and then someone does/says something and you're back on your bullshit.

I am exhausted by your attitude, your desperate need to bend the rules and call out staff and your obsession of defending your shit actions. Why the FUCK do we have to keep telling you to stop, to knock it off, to behave? We are NOT your fucking babysitter and its starting to feel like it. Idk if you're lacking attention at home? But dude, this is exhausting and we are DONE. You have had more than enough chances with us. It is honestly ridiculous and I don't understand why. You cannot keep apologizing for your actions when its very fucking obvious that you don't give a shit.

You have 6 bans on your account. 6. That is 3 too many in my opinion. So I would like to move forward and -1 this unban and I would like to ask the Moderators to consider this ban and look at moving forward to make this permanent.
Go away
(02-18-2021, 03:14 PM)MissPauling Wrote: Okay so I skimmed most of this because idk why you're asking me to defend you honestly. So here I am.

You have been caught using homophobic slurs, we can see that. We have caught you numerous times over and over again doing so. You are WELL AWARE of the rules. I don't understand why you are surprised about this ban, in all honestly, I would like to see a perma ban and full removal of your donor status. You are incredibly problematic. You are also a total switch, one second you can actually be kind of okay and I think "hmm, maybe he is calming down" and then someone does/says something and you're back on your bullshit.

I am exhausted by your attitude, your desperate need to bend the rules and call out staff and your obsession of defending your shit actions. Why the FUCK do we have to keep telling you to stop, to knock it off, to behave? We are NOT your fucking babysitter and its starting to feel like it. Idk if you're lacking attention at home? But dude, this is exhausting and we are DONE. You have had more than enough chances with us. It is honestly ridiculous and I don't understand why. You cannot keep apologizing for your actions when its very fucking obvious that you don't give a shit.

You have 6 bans on your account. 6. That is 3 too many in my opinion. So I would like to move forward and -1 this unban and I would like to ask the Moderators to consider this ban and look at moving forward to make this permanent.\
honestly kind of suprising hearing this from you pauling im really dissapointed your lying to my face like this really and truly i am you of all people know i have been doing better i have personally helped you with disrespectful people ive personally helped you with ghosters like this is so suprising your throwing me under the bus and not even giving me the slighest bit of help just running back and forth with that truck. and now you think so low of me through me helping people who just get started and the game ect to perma ban me im really dissappointed in the way your talking about me right now when you of all people know i have been doing better. the LORD will definetly take care of liars ive owned up toi the very small shit that i have done in the past but i would personally say for the past two maybe three weeks i have really improved i dont care what amy of you say now because i know myself personally like i am actually hurt by the way you just talked about me like that really i am. you have never said to my face that i was rascist or anything like that in game NEVER. its crazy the way you are actually talking about me right now im justy dissappointed you would of had my back even just a little
Legend says that someone will lock the thread while a decision is made
thank you for you support synthray honestly i feel so played right now because they are abosolute power i cant even go to anybody higher then them. i just hope prince nicky understand where im coming from and is on my side. even just a little. :(