Requesting an Unban
Ingame Name: J3T

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40768669

Who Banned You: bryanbrr

Reason For Ban: I was banned due to a misunderstanding; supposedly, I had been using a 'jump hack.' 

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: Before I explain why I feel the ban should be lifted, I would just like to clarify: flying/gliding around can be done by utilizing the jump pack -- no hacking is involved. By pressing and holding the jump key, I believe one should be able to replicate it. I accidentally stumbled upon the 'glitch' -- assuming that's what it is -- a few days ago and, admittedly, used it more so than I should have. I didn't intend to cause any trouble, but I won't dispute the fact that it is a cheap tactic. I apologize for my actions and will refrain from doing so in the future. Regarding the ban, I believe that it should be overturned because, in addition to being genuinely sorry, any harm I may have caused was inadvertent and in no way deliberate -- just got carried away, no pun intended. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): N/A

Other: I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server and would certainly hate for it to be cut short over something such as this. I appreciate everyone taking the time to read over this. 
For those wondering what the evidence looks like according to this ban here is the footage.

https://streamable.com/07m3gc
https://streamable.com/8b6uxv
https://streamable.com/odeqt7
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I mean you literally flew beyond normal using the jump pack. Only way I know that could be done is either through changing your commands in console or through lag. It doesn’t look like you are lagging either. This is the first time I ever heard of a “glitch” like that if it wasn’t through lag which it probably wasn’t based on what I viewed in the video.

Also 1- btw.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No. -1, you were obviously cheating.
He/Him/His
(02-22-2021, 03:52 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I mean you literally flew beyond normal using the jump pack. Only way I know that could be done is either through changing your commands in console or through lag. It doesn’t look like you are lagging either. This is the first time I ever heard of a “glitch” like that if it wasn’t through lag which it probably wasn’t based on what I viewed in the video.

Also 1- btw.
Perfectly understandable. I don't expect you to believe me nor that I will be unbanned, but I was not using any software to cheat or modifying anything -- just using a glitch. Appreciate your time.
Imma be honest - i thought you were doing an exploit, as you said, and not hacking. But I'm also admittedly not am expert in this area.

Perhaps you could provide video of how you perform the exploit? If someone else can replicate it then that would certainly support your story.

Until then, this seems too suspect.

Don't post it here, maybe DM it to one of the staff members.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Never in this whole time I had seen someone gaining a little of momentum with the jump pack. Yes, the thing is broken, but saying that it's just matter of keeping (JUMP) pressed is surreal.
I don’t think it’s right to totally dismiss someone right off the bat like some people in the thread have been doing, but like Jammin said your best bet is to contact one of the moderators explaining the jumping exploit / glitch with a video or tutorial. Otherwise we’re just taking your word for it that you weren’t using a “jump hack” (which I’ve never even heard of before).
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(02-22-2021, 04:32 PM)synthray Wrote: Never in this whole time I had seen someone gaining a little of momentum with the jump pack. Yes, the thing is broken, but saying that it's just matter of keeping (JUMP) pressed is surreal.
It's hard to believe, I know, but I managed to do so by first holding my jump key and then left-clicking. I'll attempt to replicate it once I'm able to find another sever where the jumppack is available.
(02-22-2021, 04:57 PM)J3T Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 04:32 PM)synthray Wrote: Never in this whole time I had seen someone gaining a little of momentum with the jump pack. Yes, the thing is broken, but saying that it's just matter of keeping (JUMP) pressed is surreal.
It's hard to believe, I know, but I managed to do so by first holding my jump key and then left-clicking. I'll attempt to replicate it once I'm able to find another sever where the jumppack is available.

Just FYI you can just download the files from the workshop, then use it on single player mode.
[Image: xdjlve.png]