Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(DEMON)Skullfire
Unfortunately I could not find the screenshots of Skullfire’s past reckless abuse from around a year and a half ago.... but my word is my evidence and it is in staff discord somewhere

and no, this is not a joke
(02-24-2021, 07:16 PM)Gabe Wrote: Unfortunately I could not find the screenshots of Skullfire’s past reckless abuse from around a year and a half ago.... but my word is my evidence and it is in staff discord somewhere

Can any staff member confirm Gabe’s statement?
@Scoovie you added a meme slay to me 4 years ago and I want an apology!!!
former admin2
At most this counts as a minor misuse of commands and warrants no more than the admin warning him not to continue with the misuse. The result of this misuse was additional lines of text on the screen as no slay was actually served and the player was unaffected so this amounts to one of the most minor reports I’ve read outside of something fabricated. The staff member recognized his mistake as has apologized, further insistence causes more of an issue that the reported misuse. Let this be a lesson in knowing your audience when you want to mess around. I recommend telling skull to go to his room and think about what he did and for this report to be closed.

@Jammin see I can

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-24-2021, 07:16 PM)Gabe Wrote: Unfortunately I could not find the screenshots of Skullfire’s past reckless abuse from around a year and a half ago.... but my word is my evidence and it is in staff discord somewhere

When you find it I would really be interested to see what I have done a year and a half ago. No idea what you are talking about as I have played here for many years and have never abused my power to affect anyone in a harmful way. Also, if I did mess with the wrong person I had no issues saying sorry and moving on. Bro I do not even remember playing a year and a half ago, much less what I did if I did hop on to enjoy the server. This is news to me about my "reckless abuse" as you have stated. If you mean messing around with commands ya sure, most of the TMods/Mods and even Admins do from time to time, but reckless abuse is another story and would like to see some evidence of this.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(02-26-2021, 09:09 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:

When you find it I would really be interested to see what I have done a year and a half ago. No idea what you are talking about as I have played here for many years and have never abused my power to affect anyone in a harmful way. Also, if I did mess with the wrong person I had no issues saying sorry and moving on. Bro I do not even remember playing a year and a half ago, much less what I did if I did hop on to enjoy the server. This is news to me about my "reckless abuse" as you have stated. If you mean messing around with commands ya sure, most of the TMods/Mods and even Admins do from time to time, but reckless abuse is another story and would like to see some evidence of this.
discord search bar (of the staff discord assumably) > skullfire abuse (or whatever username you used) > enter
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean

Reckless was probably an overstatement because I was thinking of something else

There is this, tho: 
https://prnt.sc/jhez8i 
https://prnt.sc/jheze6
https://prnt.sc/jhezi9
https://prnt.sc/jhezpt
(02-26-2021, 11:05 PM)Gabe Wrote:

Reckless was probably an overstatement because I was thinking of something else

There is this, tho: 
https://prnt.sc/jhez8i 
https://prnt.sc/jheze6
https://prnt.sc/jhezi9
https://prnt.sc/jhezpt
Ok I can see that, but I was new to staff and still learning. You literally explained what I did wrong as I was new and did not understand. Not like I just slayed and knew what I was doing. How many years ago was this anyways lol?
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
I've talked to skullfire and while I am not an admin being on the staff team for quite a while I'll take some responsibility, I imagine nicol is pretty busy aswell, I explained the best course of action here was to just remove the slays apologize for it and to move on. There was indeed a moment in his past where something considered to be abuse took place however it isn't a reoccurring pattern. Staff commands can be fun to use when both parties consent and in this case it just looks to be a lapse in judgement.
In regards to your complaint burrito I apologize this happened to you and we will do our best moving forward to make sure it doesn't happen again. As always if it does make sure to keep us accountable. Thank you for your report.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
-1 skullfure is a great staff member and is always fair in my opinion. He also actively goes out of his way to help any player he can. He added 69 slays which should already have been an indication it was a joke. He then said "u want to see abuse burrito lmao". Again another indicator it was a joke, one part that needs clarification is the videos apparently skull fire has of you kicking people. If this is true than that's fine he needs to report it if he sees a issue, if it's a lie, than that's another issue in itself. The rule you showed a screenshot of is practically broken by just about every T-mod I've seen every single time I've played. Such as teleporting players, gagging the entire server, gagging or teleporting certain people, showing favoritism to win a T round, etc. Him giving you 69 slays is not that big of a deal if he removed them, if he kept them after more than 2 minutes than that's an issue. However I don't think that is the case here. You very literally overreacted, it is a virtual game, relax bud. This could have been solved by privately messaging or calling skullfire on discord/steam and handling it in private. One thing I do want to mention is just as another person said previously, skullfire probably should have told you himself it was a joke. I think skullfire didn't tell you it was a joke up front because for one it was so obvious that it was a joke, and two it wasn't a significant situation.